Australian TV logos (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    anyone come up with a logo for Ten's new channel - 11?

It goes on air 11am Tuesday. Takes the place of what was OneSD

here you go

Attachments

• Eleven.png
      Eleven.png
      4 KB

Strawwmann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2010
    Home Country
    anyone come up with a logo for Ten's new channel - 11?
    It goes on air 11am Tuesday. Takes the place of what was OneSD

Here are some extra logos in the style I posted earlier, including for 11, Imparja, and a generic icon for the various local community TV stations (allocated C31).

M-3hx7xkqe-YMIjtc4Aph8BgSZbGvEBVqHhk7-gEqiuxDP8YHqoT9kCUP5sTz6qWeZIsTpyRFO3TPMQxjX70pkfk6g=s512
    D6cvQM19O21l9al7jYg7Tlo01eO_Va6FUKejcaJKpjPmToOn5NCnwpdJfCFexNKPt8G-Jj1AY1ULefsKyvJX7yPTiA=s512
    oIa2FDKNtcIdFrhb7hve07U7O47yUqrjOBIy9TO5_PX85xxnafPTC6-x0jFfRw2ulzwV3_n0nVrEgYez3lx9pglkGA=s512

The updated full logo set can be downloaded at:

Australian StreamedMP TV logos

heaso1

Portal Member
    July 9, 2008
    Newcastle
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    For what it's worth, here are the logos I'm using at the moment. Included are the current ABC logos.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• TV Logos.zip
      156 KB

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    No need to post to two threads with same topic so I merged the threads :)

cyb3rspy

Portal Member
    April 3, 2011
    Home Country
    hey guys/gals,

Just thought I'd add this one to the list for Sydney/Australia

TVS (Channel 44)

tvs.png

DenisHands

May 5, 2010
    Home Country
    @Strawwmann

Is there any chance of getting logos for TV4ME. Nine Gold/Extra (or a Generic Shopping Logo), a Generic community 44 (like the 31)

logifuse

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Sydney
    Home Country
    @Strawwmann

Is there any chance of getting logos for TV4ME. Nine Gold/Extra (or a Generic Shopping Logo), a Generic community 44 (like the 31)

Here's TV4Me (resize as appropriate). Haven't seen a good picture of Extras logo, mind you as I don't have either of them enabled as channels, I haven't been looking. :)

Attachments

• TV4ME.png
      TV4ME.png
      67.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

With the increasing popularity of Computers or NAS servers being used to record digital free to air TV shows IceTV has decided to provide a cheaper Australian XMLTV EPG subscription option. It is ideal for customers who wish to use the IceTV Australian XMLTV EPG feed but are not able to use IceTV’s Full Service with Smart Recording...
    With the increasing popularity of Computers or NAS servers being used to record digital free to air TV shows IceTV has decided to...
    With the increasing popularity of Computers or NAS servers being used to record digital free to air TV shows IceTV has decided to...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded correctly, but the title of the recording is incorrect. The recording name is the name of the show just before in the EPG. Why do I think this is a MediaPortal bug? 1. Available EPG options depend on...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded...
    Replies
    Views
    Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution mostly for more flexibility and better quality when enjoying passive 3D content. In fact my Philips TV 55PUK7150/12 has quite a narrow vertical angle for optimal 3D quality. That's notably an issue while...
    Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution...
    Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes.
    Yes.
    You will find the Pre Release version of MediaPortal 1.16.0 on our homepage now. Pre Releases are provided as a way for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. TVSpielfilm constantly is fiddling on SWR.. Right now you need to edit the "EPG-Grabber.Replace.TVSpielfilm.xml" again: <cReplaceChannel> <Old_ID>SWR</Old_ID> <New_ID>SWR/SR</New_ID> <Name>SWR</Name> <Name_short>SWR/SR</Name_short> <XMLTV_IDs>SWR/SR|SWR</XMLTV_IDs> </cReplaceChannel> has to be replaced...
    Hi. TVSpielfilm constantly is fiddling on SWR.. Right now you need to edit the "EPG-Grabber.Replace.TVSpielfilm.xml" again...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom