Australian TV logos (1 Viewer)

Strawwmann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2010
    Home Country
    I've created an updated set of logos to match the new Titan theme.
    While I was at it, I've updated the set with a bunch of extra logos that were requested, and for any other new free-to-air channel I could find (including C31, Community 44, Extra, Gold, shopping channels, NITV and tvs).

The logos can be downloaded from my web page or GoogleDocs.

Titan_Square_Preview.png

Last edited:

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Nice work! The names of the image files need to match the scanned channels.. Only thing is theory don't match..I need to go thru each file which is a little time consuming. I do like the uniform look to them tho.

Strawwmann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 30, 2010
    Home Country
    ... or you can download this set instead from here.

Titan_Diamond_Preview.png

(or updated versions of previous sets from here.)[DOUBLEPOST=1355846634][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The names of the image files need to match the scanned channels.. Only thing is theory don't match..I need to go thru each file which is a little time consuming.

The exact broadcast names of each channel vary by region, and how each person renames them in their MP setup depends on personal preference as to how they want them customised for their EPG. Unfortunately that means a little work to renaming the logos (- I use a script for that, which also creates extra copies for duplicate channels, strips out the stations I don't get etc.)

Last edited:

MickT61

Portal Member
    December 13, 2013
    Canberra, ACT
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hope this is an appropriate point and thread to query...

I've recently loaded a new installation of MP1.5 and wanted to insert the TV Channel logos for NSW/ACT region.
    Finding the logos was easy and downloading them no problem, however the directions in the thread pointed to a thumbs directory under my Medial Portal directory - I don't have one. I've attached a screen grab of the directory where I understand the thumbs subdirectory should reside.
    So the question is - where do I put my logos?
    Any help would be very welcome.
    Thanks!

Attachments

• Logo Directory.png
      Logo Directory.png
      132.2 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello and welcome MickT61 :)

I'll get straight to the point - wrong directory.
    You're looking at Program Files when you need to be looking at ProgramData. This is an understandable mistake since ProgramData is a hidden/protected directory.

1. Open MP configuration.
    2. In the top left corner click "user config files".

You'll now have the right directory to start looking in.

mm

MickT61

Portal Member
    December 13, 2013
    Canberra, ACT
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Wow, that was an unexpectedly quick response! You guys are good!
    I'll get on to that straight away - thanks for your extremely prompt reply.
    Cheers!
    clear.png

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I managed to get this one done over the weekend, a link to the repo in my signature.

Australian support was included in version 1.0.0 of LogoManager.

If anyone wants to try them out, follow these steps:
    Steps to test LogoManager in NZ Australia for those who're using MP TV Server:
    1) Download and install LogoManager from MPEI (uncheck "Only stable") or from website https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/utilities/l ogomanager
    2) Locate Logomanager.config file in Mediaportal config directory (usually C:\ProgramData\Team Mediaportal\MediPortal for win7) and replace it with http://mediaportal-nz-logos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/LogoManager.config
    3) Post Mediaportal.log here (or in any thread about NZ Australian logos) if you have missing logos after grabbing or in LogoManager main thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/logomanager-0-0-0-4-23-12-2013.119376/ if you have problems with plugin itself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom