[Finished] Auto3D GUI for 3D movies. (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Recorded TV questions!! DE
    Thanks for that.....sorted now I think!! :)
    Thanks for that.....sorted now I think!! :)
    Hi.....have used MP1 for some years now....and finally got around to giving MP2 a real go today :) Having setup a TV recordings...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens. Just map the desired key in "Function Shortcuts" of the "Input Devices". You can map any desired key to "ZapBack" there. The default mapping is "*". Edit: The zapping functions are generally broken with...
    The ZapBack is indeed missing in the WIKI, I've just updated the WIKI with all the default mappings in the different EPG screens...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom