Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (4 Viewers)

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, the changes are working, but only for one special case at the moment. Now I have to ensure that all other possible combinations work.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Wouter, I decided to modify the ViewModeSwitcher code, because it does not make sense to have black bar detection code in my Auto3D plugin, as ViewModeSwitcher is already doing this. I extended ViewModeSwitcher to search for black bars in the center of the screen.

And you should revert your Auto3D settings to the values you had before.

For testing therefore you have to replace also the ProcesPlugins.dll in the \plugins\process folder.

Attachments

• Auto3D_Test2.zip
      4.8 MB

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Marcus, what i did was install everything from the zipfile and reverted to my old settings from the Auto3D switching mechanism.
    I installled the new ProcesPlugins.dll and everything works as expected. Wow!
    Found one minor, not important, glitch, if i press shift+1 the screen shifts back. And again to how it should be if i press them again.
    Nice work Marcus!

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Wouter, thank you for the fast feedback. Shift + 1 causes problems, as the timing info is drawn on the video right into the area of the black bar between the upper and lower image causing the black bar detection to fail.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Auto3D for MediaPortal 1.11 Pre is released:

Auto3D_1.11pre.mpe1

What's new?

- Support for all 3 generations of SonyTV, based on the work of Kirk Herron (https://github.com/KHerron/SonyAPILib).
    I rewrote the code and replaced the ManagedUPnP framework with my own implementation, because all other Auto3D devices already use my implementation.
    Credit goes to @MajorTom for a lot ot testing.

Bugfixes:

- Turn off TV / Beamer crash reported by @wouter1971

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom