Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (2 Viewers)

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @BertTRP:

In the first thread there is a new Version Auto3D_Complete-10.zip (for MediaPortal 1.3) that allows to switch to the 3D GUI, even if there is no video playing. Just press CTRL+D (or your self-defined hotkey) and select 3D-SBS mode (for example) in the menu, then the GUI should immediatelly switch to 3D-SBS. Check if this works for you.

Last edited:

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Marcus, i just wanted to say i love your plugin! It's working realy nice, subs are nice and saves me using all kinds of tools to duplicate them.
    The GUI all messed up when skipping video etc was always giving reactions of visitors, and now it's realy nice.

I have a LG 3DTV connected to the network. Is there some way i can help to make the auto switching part for LG 3DTV's compatible?
    I would like to participate in this if i can.

Last edited:

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just download the following file: www.venturi.de/Auto3D/UPnP.zip
    Extract it and start "Device Spy.exe" with your LG TV running. If you TV is listet, select it, open the context menu on it and select "Get Device XML".
    Upload the XML file to your post. Then I can check if your TV supports the UPnP remote service of LG.

BertTRP

Portal Member
    June 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @BertTRP:

In the first thread there is a new Version Auto3D_Complete-10.zip (for MediaPortal 1.3) that allows to switch to the 3D GUI, even if there is no video playing. Just press CTRL+D (or your self-defined hotkey) and select 3D-SBS mode (for example) in the menu, then the GUI should immediatelly switch to 3D-SBS. Check if this works for you.

This wa reeeeeeally fast. Thank you Marcus! Unfortunately, while i do ge to visualize the 3D mode selection window at any time by pressing ctrl+d, nothing seem to happen and the gui is displayed in 2D , unless a movie/video/tv is playing.

Am i doing somethimg wrong? i installed the newest version as well as substituded te core.dll.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This part of the display-code is in the MediaPortal.exe, therefore you have to replace the MediaPortal.exe too.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Added Auto3D_Complete-10_Pre14.zip for MePo 1.4 Pre. Supports switching 'normal' GUI into 3D mode (without video playing).
    The MediaPortal.exe must also be replaced, because the renderloop code for the normal GUI is there (in MediaPortal.cs).

One remark: I also changed the behavior for the MCE2005Remote. The remote keys for switching channels (ChannelUp/ChannelDown) had no autorepeat. I modified this. Now it is possible to zap fast through the channels by holding down these keys.

Last edited:

jamesst

Portal Member
    May 4, 2007
    Split
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Just download the following file: www.venturi.de/Auto3D/UPnP.zip
    Extract it and start "Device Spy.exe" with your LG TV running. If you TV is listet, select it, open the context menu on it and select "Get Device XML".
    Upload the XML file to your post. Then I can check if your TV supports the UPnP remote service of LG.

Here is what I heve got for LG tv that I own, maybe it helps. Thanks

Attachments

• AVTransport1.xml
      16 KB
    • ConnectionManager1.xml
      3.9 KB
    • MediaRenderer1.xml
      2.2 KB
    • RenderingControl1.xml
      5.6 KB

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator