Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (3 Viewers)

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is this plugin still "alive"?

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Plugin is still alive and thanks @Sebastiii advanced also for madvr usage
    but i have had some troubles with it after updating and so i was forced to find a solution for sony bravia control pairing problems
    Code:
    [2017-12-09 11:40:03,261] [Config ] [Config Main] [DEBUG] - Auto3D: Processing Auth Cookie
    [2017-12-09 11:40:03,261] [Config ] [Config Main] [DEBUG] - Auto3D: Cookie Container Count: 1
    [2017-12-09 11:40:03,261] [Config ] [Config Main] [DEBUG] - Auto3D: Setting Header Cookie: auth=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;) 
    [2017-12-09 11:40:03,261] [Config ] [Config Main] [DEBUG] - Auto3D: Sending WebRequest
    [2017-12-09 11:40:03,261] [Config ] [Config Main] [DEBUG] - Auto3D: Sending WebRequest Complete
    [2017-12-09 11:40:03,261] [Config ] [Config Main] [DEBUG] - Auto3D: Creating Web Request Response
    [2017-12-09 11:40:03,277] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - Auto3D: InternalSendCommand - Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (500) Interner Serverfehler.
    it act like the auto3d initialization isnt working anymore and the register button is greyed out...
    bravia fn.png
    so here is a easy way to successfully get the registration working again and to pair it again over network..
    step one: go to mepo program folder-> delete cookie.json
    step two: go to the TV options menu-> delete the old control pairing (maybe not needed if ya still know the old pairing pin)
    step three: open mepo config and auto3d plugin config... finally there shouldn't be a initialize failed popup anymore and registration button should work again...
    no need to edit or clear the entry in mediaportal.xml, they will be rewritten correctly after a succesfull pairing anyway.
    cheers

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately it isn't working for my Philips TV anymore. It can communicate with my TV, but I'm not able to send the command for the 3D button.

If I'm choosing jointSpace v1 as access method I do not have a 3D button available in the configuration (see 1.png and 2.png.)
    1.png 2.png

If I choose DirectFB as access method, at first the TV will be recognized as "DiVineTV" and everything is working fine (3.png)
    3.png

but when I restart the configuration or start MP the TV will be recognized as a "Philips TV" from Germany and the 3D button is shown but doesn't send a (working) command. (4.png)
    4.png

Additionally I get an error when loading the Auto3D configuration. (5.png)

5.png

MP 1.19Pre
    TV: Philips 46PFL9707S/12
    Auto3D 1.13

Attachments

• Configuration.log
      201.9 KB
    • Configuration-Error.log
      2.4 KB

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Guys provide logs when reporting issues and possibly tell us which version of the plugin and which version of MP1 you are using.
    Also tell us what broke it if it was running before. Did it break because you updated the plug-in? Did it break because you updated MP1?

@Sebastiii You made quite a few changes. Where is the latest version being published?
    I've added a download link at the top of the first post on that thread to the latest version I compiled.
    @Sebastiii did quite a few changes last year but I'm not sure where he published the new versions of that plug-in.

Last edited:

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Guys provide logs when reporting issues and possibly tell us which version of the plugin and which version of MP1 you are using.
    Also tell us what broke it if it was running before. Did it break because you updated the plug-in? Did it break because you updated MP1?

@Sebastiii You made quite a few changes. Where is the latest version being published?
    I've added a download link at the top of the first post on that thread to the latest version I compiled.
    @Sebastiii did quite a few changes last year but I'm not sure where he published the new versions of that plug-in.

Almost everything you asked for was in my post

MP 1.19Pre
    Auto3D 1.13

and the logs were attached, in the same post.

Unfortunately it isn't working for my Philips TV anymore. It can communicate with my TV, but I'm not able to send the command for the 3D button.

If I'm choosing jointSpace v1 as access method I do not have a 3D button available in the configuration (see 1.png and 2.png.)
    View attachment 195432 View attachment 195433

If I choose DirectFB as access method, at first the TV will be recognized as "DiVineTV" and everything is working fine (3.png)
    View attachment 195434

but when I restart the configuration or start MP the TV will be recognized as a "Philips TV" from Germany and the 3D button is shown but doesn't send a (working) command. (4.png)
    View attachment 195435

Additionally I get an error when loading the Auto3D configuration. (5.png)

View attachment 195436

MP 1.19Pre
    Auto3D 1.13

What really problem is, I don't know, because I didn't use Auto3D for almost two years. In this time MediaPortal was updated, therefore I needed a new version of Auto3D, because the old one was incompatible with the new version of MP and also the TV got a software update, so it could be one of them, two or even all three.

Please, check request
    Code:
    curl -X POST http://<TV_IP>:1925/1/input/key -v -d "{ \"key\": \"3dFormat\" }"

I will test this, when I'm home. Thanks.

Fischy667

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom