Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (7 Viewers)

hardretro

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2011
    Home Country
    England England
    Just wanted to say thanks, the plugin works great so far! Just wish I could get the 3D mode switching for my Samsung PS51E550.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried the new version and the mini display view now works outside Moving pictures, but inside its still messed up! (With streamedmp)

I'm not using Moving picture, but I will test it.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After some input of @sunfire7 I added the capability to adjust the depth of 3D subtitles.

There is no need to use 3D subtitler anymore (in my case it produced display problems). This works with the default subtitles!

In the settings it is possible to adjust the depth of the subtitles.

The default value is 0. In this case there is no 3D effect on the subtitles.
    The maximum value is 40. In this case the subtitles really pop out of your TV into the living room ;)

So enjoy it...

sunfire7

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    @Marcus Venturi
    Works GREAT. Thank you very much

Guys don't forget to update to the new core.dll in version 3. The mpe1 only will not work

Last edited:

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    thx for the great plugin. it works great :)

is there any possibility to switch an epson beamer in 3D mode? i don't know what a beamer needs for this? lan and an api?

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @este22:

It is as @vuego said it. The beamer can be controlled over RS232. I could do an RS232 plugin for that purpose. But that will take some time as I have already 4 other brands on my list. So you have to be patient...

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I've noticed two problems with both v3 and v4. You can check 'if name contains' but it never saves this setting, as the next time back in the config it is unchecked.

Also, I am trying to configure a sequence for a Samsung UN60ES7100, but it always crashes on me when I want to save the config. I think it is because the directional arrows get added to the list as a blank entry.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.ProcessPlugins.Auto3D.Devices.Auto3DAdaptTV.InternalListBoxToCommandset(List`1 list, ListBox lb)
    at MediaPortal.ProcessPlugins.Auto3D.Devices.Auto3DAdaptTV.OnClosing(CancelEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CheckCloseDialog(Boolean closingOnly)

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Another thing I've noticed is that subtitles no longer work in any mode. If I restore the original core.dll and disable the plugin they work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom