Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

daimian

Portal Member
September 11, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
SS = Screen Shot[DOUBLEPOST=1382487128][/DOUBLEPOST]And in the settings for media portal it says Avallanche 1.5.0.4 but I installed 1.5.1.0 (Extension installer confirms 1.5.1.0)?

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Modified Coloring for Clickfinder:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      43.2 KB
    • ClickfinderProgramGuide.BasicHome.Overlay.xml
      25.5 KB

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Also when I zap, the logo of the previous channel stays there and when the next channel gets tuned, it changes the logo to this channel. But the logo should change immediately when I zap.

Hi,
    i can confirm this issue on my MePo 1.4 with Avallanche 1.5.0.6 since i installed the modfied Version of the 8row guide where you made the text darker for me.
    I did not Report this further since lack of time... :)

Carsten

It was the wrong ID number. Have changed it now and will upload a new version soon, including some other news.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New verison in first post. :)

Version 1.5.1.2
    • Added open DVD-case animation with outsliding disc.
    Just updated to your last version - have to say I like teh new cd animation - cool work :)

Thanks, XBMC has a similar function. So I thought that it should be doable even in MediaPortal. And after a bit of testing i got it to work pretty well.

Last edited:

Chisum

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did someone actualize the avallanche TrueType Fonts for letters with accents like graphes, circonflexe in french And spanish Language? If you download movienames or actornames from IMDB, Letters with these accents are showed with a different Font, as avallanche Fonts dont have an entry for the regarding unicode sign. World be great, if I could get an improved Font file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom