Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (2 Viewers)

styrsven

Portal Pro
January 6, 2013
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Slightly better, but still a lot missing. Thanks for the quick response anyway.
Namnlös.jpg

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Slightly better, but still a lot missing. Thanks for the quick response anyway.
View attachment 132417

If I would know how it has to look, it would be easier to adjust values the right way. Another time...not always good to have no TV server :D

I think it should look like the normal EPG(TVserver). I usually use TVserver but I'll see if I can help to get it to look good.

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I've found the issue with Argus TV guide. Some graphics are missing. Will be corrected in next update (Avallanche 1.5.0.4).

Last edited:

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    finally i had the time to make a clean, new install of MediaPortal 1.4.0 with Avallanche 1.5.0.3 On Top of the factory Defaults i installed mpTVSeries, MovingPictures and WorldWeather plugins. Everything seems to work well for now but there is one big issue with the TV OSD.
    When i Change the channel it Looks like you can see in the attached Image. Pleae ignore that there is a black Background without TV Image. I was just to fast with the PrintScreen Key. MY issue is just the weird Position of the "Senderinfo".

Can anyone help me to resolve this? Deleting the whole Cache of avallanche did NOT help.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• avallanche.jpg
      avallanche.jpg
      45.8 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

alasdair

Portal Member
    May 18, 2011
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Just upgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.4 and was happy to see this skin when I discovered Avalon was no longer maintained.

Looking good, however have noticed a bug with My TV Series according to their thread the behavior is caused by a bug in the skin:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/strange-problem-after-watching-an-episode.119033/

What happens is you watch something in My TV Series then after it's finished button pushes make sounds but do not do anything TV Series is trying to show a 'Rate this episode' dialog the skin doesn't support. Only way to make system usable again is to quit MP and restart it.

Hope this helps.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just upgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.4 and was happy to see this skin when I discovered Avalon was no longer maintained.

Looking good, however have noticed a bug with My TV Series according to their thread the behavior is caused by a bug in the skin:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/strange-problem-after-watching-an-episode.119033/

What happens is you watch something in My TV Series then after it's finished button pushes make sounds but do not do anything TV Series is trying to show a 'Rate this episode' dialog the skin doesn't support. Only way to make system usable again is to quit MP and restart it.

Hope this helps.

Try this file and see if that solves the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom