Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    Just Edit the zaposd.xml with notepad ans adjustier the Posx and posy of
    The tvlogo like Shorts Shows above. Im Sure youll have the Logo
    Placed within a few Minutes.

:)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Anyone know why when listening to a playlist in coverflow view that some songs will move to the appropriate album cover (as per first screenshot) and others do not (as per second screenshot)?

EDIT: I take it that's a no.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
      Screenshot_1.png
      3.3 MB
    • Screenshot_2.png
      Screenshot_2.png
      4.8 MB
    Last edited:

GhoSe

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2007
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey sweborn,

first of all: Thanks for the great work. In my opinion this is the best looking skin for MP and even the usability is great!

But... there's one little thing that I don't like and don't really understand why it is like it is:
    The channel overview in LiveTV is sooo small. I can see only 3 items, which makes this whole thing quite useless, because you don't have any overview.

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Anyone know why when listening to a playlist in coverflow view that some songs will move to the appropriate album cover (as per first screenshot) and others do not (as per second screenshot)?

Because you use a theme you do not share :p

But seriously, I will look tomorrow if I have the same behavior...

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Because you use a theme you do not share :p

But seriously, I will look tomorrow if I have the same behavior...

I will be more than happy to release my theme (been working on it for months) but not until I am totally happy with it and some of the bugs in ver 1.4 have been ironed out. ;)

Everything's fine in "playing now" view...playlists follow the appropriate album/fanart...but for some reason it's intermittent in coverflow view. I've looked at whether it's a metadata issue but can't find any problem.

Would appreciate any feedback. (y)

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey sweborn,

first of all: Thanks for the great work. In my opinion this is the best looking skin for MP and even the usability is great!

But... there's one little thing that I don't like and don't really understand why it is like it is:
    The channel overview in LiveTV is sooo small. I can see only 3 items, which makes this whole thing quite useless, because you don't have any overview.

Thanks for your words of praise. :)

I assume you're referring to the Mini EPG. I'll change it to show more channels.

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Ok, I tried but I do not come to the point to check coverflow. When opening a playlist, I'm automatically in listview, and when changing to big thumbnails, MePo freezes... :(

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Ok, I tried but I do not come to the point to check coverflow. When opening a playlist, I'm automatically in listview, and when changing to big thumbnails, MePo freezes... :(

Hmmm...seems like you may have come across another bug. I don't have your problem as I've re-written a lot of the xml's and corrected errors as I've come across them.

Is it only "big thumbnails" view that freezes?

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hmmm...seems like you may have come across another bug. I don't have your problem as I've re-written a lot of the xml's and corrected errors as I've come across them.

I have the same problem. MePo freezes when switching between different views in playlist. I will return if I find the error.

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

No, I cannot reproduce it everytime the same way. Sometimes it freezes when switching from list to small thumbnails, sometimes from small to big thumbnails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom