Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
No, I cannot reproduce it everytime the same way. Sometimes it freezes when switching from list to small thumbnails, sometimes from small to big thumbnails.

I have found a solution to the problem of MePo freezes when switching between views. I will add the file soon. I just have to tune it a bit.

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, I cannot reproduce it everytime the same way. Sometimes it freezes when switching from list to small thumbnails, sometimes from small to big thumbnails.

I have found a solution to the problem of MePo freezes when switching between views. I will add the file soon. I just have to tune it a bit.

First you should buy new Pampers to tune your new youngster ;)

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

First you should buy new Pampers to tune your new youngster ;)

Lol... you're right. Right now she is taking a powernap, so I take the opportunity to sit a little at the computer. (y)
    Here is the modified file.
    I also took a look at the playlist views. It seems as if there is no fanart in thumb views... will be corrected in the next release.

Attachments

• mymusicplaylist.xml
      15.9 KB

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hey sweborn,

first of all: Thanks for the great work. In my opinion this is the best looking skin for MP and even the usability is great!

But... there's one little thing that I don't like and don't really understand why it is like it is:
    The channel overview in LiveTV is sooo small. I can see only 3 items, which makes this whole thing quite useless, because you don't have any overview.

Thanks for your words of praise. :)

I assume you're referring to the Mini EPG. I'll change it to show more channels.

There is a menue you wont find taht easy - in the Basic home Editor add (for example to Settings) from the left Hand "Avalancheconfig". In MP you will find now within the Option TV where you can Change the mini Guide.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey sweborn,

first of all: Thanks for the great work. In my opinion this is the best looking skin for MP and even the usability is great!

But... there's one little thing that I don't like and don't really understand why it is like it is:
    The channel overview in LiveTV is sooo small. I can see only 3 items, which makes this whole thing quite useless, because you don't have any overview.

Thanks for your words of praise. :)

I assume you're referring to the Mini EPG. I'll change it to show more channels.

There is a menue you wont find taht easy - in the Basic home Editor add (for example to Settings) from the left Hand "Avalancheconfig". In MP you will find now within the Option TV where you can Change the mini Guide.

I didn't know that. :) I'll try to make it more easily accessible in the next update.

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi sweborn,
    this is highly appreciated! Thanks again for your time keeping Avallanche up to date.
    You. Are. Awesome. :-D

Quantor

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2013
    Bad Kreuznach
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys,

first I like to say: Awesome work with this skin. Just switched from StreamedMP and I'm flashed.

But I have a small problem where I hope you can help me.

If I switch into Music-Mode and to the Actual-title-view my fanart-backdrops are not displayed correctly while in moving-animation mode. Every time I get a white/grey border on the right side when the size of the picture is decreased and it also looks like a part of the left side of the picture is moved outside of the display....

How can I fix it or where can I deactivate the "moving animation" ?

Rgrds,

Quantor

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Guys,

first I like to say: Awesome work with this skin. Just switched from StreamedMP and I'm flashed.

But I have a small problem where I hope you can help me.

If I switch into Music-Mode and to the Actual-title-view my fanart-backdrops are not displayed correctly while in moving-animation mode. Every time I get a white/grey border on the right side when the size of the picture is decreased and it also looks like a part of the left side of the picture is moved outside of the display....

How can I fix it or where can I deactivate the "moving animation" ?

Rgrds,

Quantor

Thanks a lot,

Try this file, it should solve the problem. I will sometime in the future implant a feature that allows you to turn off the moving pics. However, this is pretty advanced so I'll see if I can do it.

Attachments

• common.music.play.fanart.xml
      2.4 KB

Quantor

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2013
    Bad Kreuznach
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Sweborn,

thank you for the fast response and help. This helps, but I've just noticed that I have the same problem also on all other screens which are showing fanart fullscreen (i.e. moving pictures)...

It's a little bit strange, cause it looks like these fanart-screens are using some kind of other calibration of my HD-TV as the rest of MePo does....

Quantor

Sorry for the quality of the screenshots I've added to this post, but I'm writing with an iPad at the moment and it's easier to make photos of the screen instead of making screenshots and transfer it for uploading. One picture is showing the "effect" when picture size is decreased (the white border on the right side) .., the other one while size is increasing.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom