Avallanche - Old version for MP1.3 and earlier (3 Viewers)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Comskip markers added to TV OSD...... Screenshot_3.png

Copy and paste into your "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avallonis\Themes\Avallanche" folder.

Attachments

• TVOSD.xml
      35.8 KB

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    And the last Part ...

video.png

It's not perfect and I had no idea how many limitations there are - but at least it's in line with the rest of the bottom area ...

Attachments

• common.overlay.home.xml
      13.7 KB
    • Media.zip
      94.8 KB

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    ......Be my guest - I have no adobe or anything - so it's paint onyl ... :(......

Edited the png...please find attached.

I think the positioning of the scheduled recordings needs to be adjusted now to make things look more central......Screenshot_1.png

Attachments

• common.overlay.video.png
      common.overlay.video.png
      12.8 KB
    Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    THX. That's strange - Can you try using my weather if it looks the same? On my screen the adjustmemnt is fine.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    THX. That's strange - Can you try using my weather if it looks the same? On my screen the adjustmemnt is fine.

Ah yes...forgot I modified the weather png to make it longer on my setup.

Actually, that png I posted isn't quite right...I'll correct today.

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm thinking about a different approch - what about making the weather and Record info as one item in a row (like now - left to right - forecast - actuall - record) plus changing the background as I do it with the record (so like no record the actual wetaher has rounded corners, if one or to records are active it has top and edge and bottom rounded and if three records it has no rounds ...) and the Preview video as a separate one?

If you could rework teh png's I have posted so they have the needed quality it would be great - the change would be to make the right side of the Record Frame without rounds. Maybe if bioth (weather and record) are with a frame which is better vieweable also in blue it could overcome the colour issue?

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    I'm thinking about a different approch - what about making the weather and Record info as one item in a row (like now - left to right - forecast - actuall - record) plus changing the background as I do it with the record (so like no record the actual wetaher has rounded corners, if one or to records are active it has top and edge and bottom rounded and if three records it has no rounds ...) and the Preview video as a separate one?

If you could rework teh png's I have posted so they have the needed quality it would be great - the change would be to make the right side of the Record Frame without rounds. Maybe if bioth (weather and record) are with a frame which is better vieweable also in blue it could overcome the colour issue?

Might be an idea (while you're working on the files) to also include the "<description>EQ</description>" values from the "common.overlay.xml" in the "common.overlay.home.xml"......this is the reason why the EQ png doesn't appear on the basic home page because the entries are missing from the xml.

EDIT: Also to include your mods in the "common.overlay.xml" as well (without the frame png file)...at the moment the video window in other modules are still as prior to your changes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom