Avallanche - Old version for MP1.3 and earlier (9 Viewers)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been looking at ways to get the original Avallonis Blue back ... I prefer that one, actually, with all the plugins Avalanche supports.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ......I've been looking at ways to get the original Avallonis Blue back ... I prefer that one, actually, with all the plugins Avalanche supports......

Try this......

Create a new folder in the "Themes" folder...I've named mine Avallanche Blue...... Screenshot_6.png

Copy the "Media" folder from the "Blue" folder into this new folder along with all the xml files only from the Avallanche folder......Screenshot_7.png

After clearing your cache and rebooting MP you should see "Avallanche Blue" in your settings......Screenshot_8.png

Which should give you the blue theme with support for all your plugins......

Screenshot_2.png......Screenshot_3.png......Screenshot_4.png......Screenshot_5.png

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Another Mod - scheduled recording - I did only do the upcoming ones.

rec1.png rec2.png rec3.png

Attachments

• BasicHome.recentRecordings.xml
      30.5 KB
    • Media.zip
      6.9 KB
    Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Basic Home Center the Titles.

What you need to look at is that I'm using Clickfinder and Scheduled Recordings - therfore if you don't use these you need to remove

<import>ClickfinderProgramGuide.BasicHome.Overlay.xml</import>
    <import>BasicHome.recentRecordings.xml</import>

This is what I changed:

From this:

top.JPG

to this:

top1.png

Small correction - now the Item should be centered in both directions (when shifting right it could get out of the center)

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      69.4 KB
    Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    ......Another Mod - scheduled recording - I did only do the upcoming ones......

Would be nice to have this for "Active" recordings too.

EDIT: Also a white (or light blue) version of the media files...they don't show up in the blue theme.

POSTSCRIPT: Also, how about a similar border around the "common overlay" xml?

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ......Another Mod - scheduled recording - I did only do the upcoming ones......

Would be nice to have this for "Active" recordings too.

EDIT: Also a white (or light blue) version of the media files...they don't show up in the blue theme.

POSTSCRIPT: Also, how about a similar border around the "common overlay" xml?

View attachment 124306

This was the next thing I wanted to have look at - now I know at least where this video Window comes from ;)

The Avallanche blue theme is you baby - isn't it ;) but when you copy the graphics over to your theme Folder Media Files they should show up there?

The Active are also on the "to play around" list. What I see - you are using diferent fonts too (the avalon I asume?)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country

Not as yet...although it would be good.[DOUBLEPOST=1363717098][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ......when you copy the graphics over to your theme Folder Media Files they should show up there?......

Not with the blue theme...they are too dark to see......Screenshot_3.png

......The Active are also on the "to play around" list. What I see - you are using diferent fonts too (the avalon I asume?)......

Yes...but not for any particular reason. I'm going to add the "ice" look as another separate theme...so will have white, blue and ice.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Not with the blue theme...they are too dark to see......View attachment 124322

Not to dark - the ones I used are only outlines and in your skin (as these are rather transparent) they are very bad. Try these - they are full so the same as for the weather

Attachments

• scheduled1.png
      scheduled1.png
      4.2 KB
    • scheduled1-1.png
      scheduled1-1.png
      5.6 KB
    • scheduled2.png
      scheduled2.png
      2.2 KB
    • scheduled3.png
      scheduled3.png