Avallanche - Old version for MP1.3 and earlier (3 Viewers)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yousing this mod too - the only issue is that the live view windows overlaps now with the recordings - what do I need to do to move the Live View up to the Poster section?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-112#post-956335

Just trying out this mod now...hopefully I can sort out any issues and upload it to the Github so as @sweborn can include it in the next MPE1.[DOUBLEPOST=1360761310][/DOUBLEPOST]@pur_berger

Are you getting the same results as me......View attachment 122213......View attachment 122214......?

As far as I understand the recordings should only show when TV is inactive...so there must be a problem with the xml.

You need to have installed the latest LatestMediaHandler version. (v1.0.8)
    With this you are able to show "Scheduled" and "Active" recordings in BasicHome or somewhere else:
    19-jpg.121257

20-jpg.121258

Last edited:

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yep - same result. As Holzi has written teh lastest Media Handler in the last version is needed to display the info.

[DOUBLEPOST=1360765386][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yousing this mod too - the only issue is that the live view windows overlaps now with the recordings - what do I need to do to move the Live View up to the Poster section?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-112#post-956335

Just trying out this mod now...hopefully I can sort out any issues and upload it to the Github so as @sweborn can include it in the next MPE1.[DOUBLEPOST=1360761310][/DOUBLEPOST]@pur_berger

Are you getting the same results as me......View attachment 122213......View attachment 122214......?

As far as I understand the recordings should only show when TV is inactive...so there must be a problem with the xml.

You need to have installed the latest LatestMediaHandler version. (v1.0.8)
    With this you are able to show "Scheduled" and "Active" recordings in BasicHome or somewhere else:
    19-jpg.121257

20-jpg.121258

Yeah - this is what I was thinking of - putting either the Video Window up or teh Recordings - But when I see this solution I think putting the recording up in the left side area of teh Fanart would give you plenty of space to display information.

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hmmm...am I missing something somewhere?

Now using LMH ver 1.6.0.9 which now shows a scheduled recording rather than the placeholders but no TV channel logo or icons showing......Screenshot_1.png......?

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    ......Did you put this in the basicHome?

<import>BasicHome.recentRecordings.xml</import>......

Yep...added the import line code...otherwise it wouldn't be showing on the home page. (y)[DOUBLEPOST=1360767508][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You have to add it in xml code. Here you find the skinners guide:
    http://code.google.com/p/latestmediahandler/wiki/SkinnersGuide#TV_Recordings

Ah...ok...understood...so the "BasicHome.recentRecordings.xml" is only the basic code to show recording schedules without any icons etc?
    (not had a chance to look through the xml yet)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    @pur_berger

I'm having a look through the xml now and the TV channel logos are referenced to in the file.
    Does your setup display the TV channel logos? (I'm trying to figure out whether it's a path problem as I'm using my own set of TV channel logos).

Cheers.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @pur_berger

I'm having a look through the xml now and the TV channel logos are referenced to in the file.
    Does your setup display the TV channel logos? (I'm trying to figure out whether it's a path problem as I'm using my own set of TV channel logos).

Cheers.

it does

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom