Avallanche - Old version for MP1.3 and earlier (1 Viewer)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've had a private request for the psd file for the TV logos...so here it is.

Please share any country TV logos for our community.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• template.psd
      32.6 KB

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    Skin for Screen Control plugin

Configure different screen resolutions from within MP and control MP using voice commands.

Screenshot_1.png

Copy and paste the xml file into your "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avallonis\Themes\Avallanche" folder.

Tested on Windows 7 / Screen Control ver 1.1.1

Attachments

• ScreenControl for Avallanche ver 1.0.zip
      2.3 KB

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I have made ​​some changes in the skin to make a little more difference between Avallanche and Cul8er's white skin. Take a look in the second post.

What do you think - as there are different options (like for HTPC Info - I use another MOD) - how about using a basic install for the Theme (with the coloring, fonts, basic home and stuff which is included in every basic installation of MP) and AD-ONS like Ckickfinder, HTPC Info, Show Times, ... so things not everyone has so it wont be everything in opne big package but ?
    @pur_berger

Wow...that's a lot of changes!

P.S. The "icons not showing" problem was caused by the import line being in the wrong position and being hidden by the other layers.

Copy and paste all files into your "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Avallonis\Themes\Avallanche" folder.

Hm - the white font is not readable on my screen - probably dark grey is better?[DOUBLEPOST=1361385361][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Great Theme! But I don't have the new font? Any Idea?
    Same here - didn't even recognise that there was a new font. When new installed there wasn't a entry in teh font folder - with the new version (?) I can see an Avallanche font in the font folder but still I only get the Avallonis ones.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    ......Hm - the white font is not readable on my screen - probably dark grey is better?......

Do you mean the white font in the "BasicHome.weather.xml"?

If so, search the xml for the "<textcolor>FFFFFFFF</textcolor>" entries and replace with your choice.

Personally, I think the MPE1 should contain all xmls (including mods/updates) so as many plugins as possible are supported...then as soon as one installs a new plugin it's going to work!

Last edited:

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great Theme! But I don't have the new font? Any Idea?

Try to delete Avallanche in the cache folder. Is the font installed in your windows/font folder?

Hm - the white font is not readable on my screen - probably dark grey is better?
    I´m working on some graphic adjustments.

Personally, I think the MPE1 should contain all xmls (including mods/updates) so as many plugins as possible are supported...then as soon as one installs a new plugin it's going to work!

I agree. I'll try to add some of the plugin skins in this thread when I get more time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom