AvallancheAddict (an Avallanche Theme) - Update 1.6.0.5 - 06.08.2014 (1 Viewer)

saitoh183

Portal Pro
May 6, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Is it normal that the Set List Color only applies to the default theme? I ask cuz when a show or movie is watched, it becomes really dark and unreadable from a far.

Also unwatched banner doesnt stay on poster box, it appears for a few seconds and then disappears.

Last edited:

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is it normal that the Set List Color only applies to the default theme? I ask cuz when a show or movie is watched, it becomes really dark and unreadable from a far.

Also unwatched banner doesnt stay on poster box, it appears for a few seconds and then disappears.

I'll take a look at the unwatched movies banner visibility again. It is a animation issue i have tried to solve earlier. Maybe someone with more skills can solve it.
Regarding the colors, it is in the reference.xml file - listcontrol. @shorty1483 can certainly help you with this.

saitoh183

Portal Pro
May 6, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada

I'll take a look at the unwatched movies banner visibility again. It is a animation issue i have tried to solve earlier. Maybe someone with more skills can solve it.
Regarding the colors, it is in the reference.xml file - listcontrol. @shorty1483 can certainly help you with this.

Thanks
Also i think Large Font doesnt work in neither default or Addict theme...am i missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Thanks
Also i think Large Font doesnt work in neither default or Addict theme...am i missing something?
Large font is a leftover from original skin Avallonis and no longer existing. I'll go through all the unused settings to the next release of Avallanche.[DOUBLEPOST=1396793253][/DOUBLEPOST]

Solved, put the xml file in Avallanche directory. I will make the correction in all relevant files in the next release of Avallanche.

Attachments

• movingpictures.background.default.xml
    15.4 KB

saitoh183

Portal Pro
May 6, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
attachment gives error when clicked or download
Thanks, will this also work for tvseries?
No, but i will release a new version at the beginning of next week. ;)

For coloring in Addict use this reference file. Put it in the Addict folder. Unfortunately affect the color change in settings both Avallanche and Addict. But if you only use Addict this should not be a problem. @shorty1483 could you please test this and add it to your next release.

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks, will this also work for tvseries?

For coloring in Addict use this reference file. Put it in the Addict folder. Unfortunately affect the color change in settings both Avallanche and Addict. But if you only use Addict this should not be a problem. @shorty1483 could you please test this and add it to your next release.
I know i had to remove it, the solution did not work as supposed. :(

saitoh183

Portal Pro
May 6, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada

I know i had to remove it, the solution did not work as supposed. :(
ah ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom