Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (4 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In this new version, the sub menu items behave differently than previously, but they are not as good. Is the need to step down to see the sub menu items by design? The sub menu indicator isn't visible anymore either... :confused:

Edit: Further experimentation shows that:

* Selecting custom backdrop for sub menu items seems to be broken, works with "latest" items though. The Basic Home editor doesn't seem to save my selections for backdrops.

* Selecting and activating a sub menu item will make the sub menus visible on next return to Basic Home, both using Back or H (green button).

Cheers
    Emph

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very strange, am unable to reproduce any of the reporter submenu problems. Will continue to investigate. You don't have any errors in mediaportal.log or latestmediahandler.log.

Cheers
    Cul8er

items

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 15, 2011
    AW: Avallonis (An Avalon MOD)

Hi,
    I'm getting a 404 while trying to update with the Extension Installer. Can somebody help?

TIA
    items

lauzon

Portal Member
    December 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great MOD!
    Maybe some of the skinners could give me an advice.
    I would love to have the Imdb "digital score" (right now there are only the stars) in MovingPicture's Filmstrip view. Could someone tell me which xml I have to change, and what to put there...?

Many thanks!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very strange, am unable to reproduce any of the reporter submenu problems. Will continue to investigate. You don't have any errors in mediaportal.log or latestmediahandler.log.

I'll have a look, a zipping and attaching them here. :)
    Emph

lauzon

Portal Member
    December 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe some of the skinners could give me an advice.
    I would love to have the Imdb "digital score" (right now there are only the stars) in MovingPicture's Filmstrip view. Could someone tell me which xml I have to change, and what to put there...?

Nevermind, managed it myself... ;-)

Smirk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Avallonis (An Avalon MOD)

Very strange, am unable to reproduce any of the reporter submenu problems.

Did some research on this.
    Line 912 in BasicHome.xml produces the error:

Code:
    <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">control.isvisible(1188773342) + [Control.HasFocus(801)|Control.HasFocus(802)|Control.HasFocus(901)|Control.HasFocus(902)]+!string.equals(#subitem1,) + string.equals(#Avalon.basichomeHide,no)</visible>

But replacing the line with the old version does not work also because then the submenu is always visible, even if LatestMediaHandler should be visible.

I couldn't find a way to create a working line, hopefully you will!

Best regards,
    Smirk

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Can anyone that have the sub menu problems try the attached patch and see if it helps.

EDIT;
    Thanks for testing Smirk. I will now delete the attached file and release a new patch.

best regards
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom