Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (2 Viewers)

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @cul8r:
    Just read that you announced the release of Avallonis 1.2.0.0 for MePo 1.2
    Since i am not using the Alpha of MePo 1.3 i'd appreciate this update. Are you still working on it or
    did you cancel ist in favour for the MePo 1.3 Version?

btw: You guys are doing a great Job!

Thanks.
    Carsten

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    What for new features are in the Update ?

You mean in the update I will post this weekend?

I'm bussy with getting the Online lookup MOD that was original designed for StreamedMP compatible with Avallonis ((https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mod-online-lookup.100467/page-4)

And I added category images to MovingPictures like you can see in the images bellow... Maybe some more things.. But there are a lot of (small) bugfixes included in the next version.. Stay tuned! :)

And remember, if you have some suggestions; let me know!

Best regards,
    Marcel

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      357.9 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      457 KB

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, seems like lots of activity! IS there actually a MP1.3a release without using SVN yet?

Thanks!

- by that I mean release of Avalonis, not MP itself :)

Yes: http://code.google.com/p/avallonis/downloads/list

And you can download my update/MOD pack at here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-72#post-894476

(big update is comming this weekend with some bugfixes and some new features..)

Hey thanks for the heads up. Will definately try your mods. I assume that although all your screens are for the blue style theme, they still work for white?

Thanks!

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I was trying to use Avallonis menu editor to create a direct link from basic home to OnlineVideos favorites, but wasn't able to do this. Should this be possible?

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I was trying to use Avallonis menu editor to create a direct link from basic home to OnlineVideos favorites, but wasn't able to do this. Should this be possible?

I noticed this had suddenly changed too.. I went to Avalonis Editor, selected my Online Videos entry on the right hand side, cleared the value in the parameter field (middle of the editor), click update and then save. Now opens normally.

Also I dont suppose someone could package up the original movingpictures skin files? I'm not really a fan of the smaller windowed list view.. False alarm, for some reason the skin setting to not show info at the bottom wasn't registering. Enabling the infos and then disabling again solved the problem.

And is it just me or does 10 row TVGuide not work?

Last edited:

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

I noticed this had suddenly changed too.. I went to Avalonis Editor, selected my Online Videos entry on the right hand side, cleared the value in the parameter field (middle of the editor), click update and then save. Now opens normally.

And is it just me or does 10 row TVGuide not work?

I didn't quite understand. You got the menu entry to go directly to favorites in OnlineVideos by clearing the parameter-field? Doesn't that just go to OnlineVideos main view?

And yes, 10 row TVGuide doesn't work and if you don't select to use the colored guide from settings, 8 row guide looks very odd (like white theme guide inside blue themed Avallonis).

Last edited:

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Sorry I misunderstood what you was saying about the favourites, my bad.

Yes I had wondered why 8 row looked weird too.. thanks for the heads up. I gather cul8ter is working on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom