Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, just tried your latest update, thanks! I noticed some weird colours after starting (I use white theme) and found - for anyone else - that as well as clearing cache I have to go to the avalonis editor, select blue and then select white again then save and load MePo.

Attached are a couple of screen shots of online videos. There are still some text colours which appear to be for the blue theme coming through on the white theme. Also the hidden menu seems to have some strange colours again blue related.

10-11-29.png 10-11-18.png

Also I have attached an image from my weather screen. Its a very small anal observation but when min and max temps are both in double digits, the forward slash charactor is overlapping the C. Slightly smaller font maybe?

10-09-56.png

Thanks for your great work :)

EDIT: As a little request, I notice you posting in the RockStar plugin forum.. don't suppose your sat with skin files for avalonis for it are you? Thanks!

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, just tried your latest update, thanks! I noticed some weird colours after starting (I use white theme) and found - for anyone else - that as well as clearing cache I have to go to the avalonis editor, select blue and then select white again then save and load MePo.

Attached are a couple of screen shots of online videos. There are still some text colours which appear to be for the blue theme coming through on the white theme. Also the hidden menu seems to have some strange colours again blue related.

View attachment 110389 View attachment 110390

Also I have attached an image from my weather screen. Its a very small anal observation but when min and max temps are both in double digits, the forward slash charactor is overlapping the C. Slightly smaller font maybe?

View attachment 110391

EDIT: As a little request, I notice you posting in the RockStar plugin forum.. don't suppose your sat with skin files for avalonis for it are you? Thanks!

Thanks! About the strange font colors.. Are you 100% shure that they where better with the orignial Avallonis? Actually I think I didn't change anything on that part.. I also see: There is no hover visible in OnlineVideos.. Do you have that one in your Media folder? And did you copy all files from white? When you have set it to white in the editor, please copy the files from the white folder also to the main media folder, and than clear your skin chache..

About WW: You're right.. Didn't see that before.. Will fix that! :)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    You mean in MovingPictures? This is an option of MovinPictures that works allready, so also with Avallonis.. But maybe I don't understand exactly what you mean..?
    That's exactly what I mean - I must be missing seomthing as I can't find it...
    I'll have a 'proper' look!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You mean in MovingPictures? This is an option of MovinPictures that works allready, so also with Avallonis.. But maybe I don't understand exactly what you mean..?
    That's exactly what I mean - I must be missing seomthing as I can't find it...
    I'll have a 'proper' look!

Well, let me give you some hints ;)

Open MovPic configuration -> GUI Settings -> Define Movie Categories -> Select one of the green items like, genres, year, etc.. -> Click on the "+" button, select "Actors" -> prss "OK"

Done!

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

View attachment 110389 View attachment 110390

View attachment 110391

Thanks! About the strange font colors.. Are you 100% shure that they where better with the orignial Avallonis? Actually I think I didn't change anything on that part.. I also see: There is no hover visible in OnlineVideos.. Do you have that one in your Media folder? And did you copy all files from white? When you have set it to white in the editor, please copy the files from the white folder also to the main media folder, and than clear your skin chache..

About WW: You're right.. Didn't see that before.. Will fix that! :)

Maybe it was the same, I don't really remember to be honest. Whats the hover you mention, not sure what that is? When I installed I copied all your files to the folders, not just white, and I chose to overwrite them all.

Thanks

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Cul8er, I have some questions!

I was wondering is you have some things on your roadmap for Avallonis where I can help you with.. I was also wondering is you have made some improvements for this skin allready, but I know you are also bussy with things like Media handler and Xfactor2, so I can understand if you didn't have time for this one..

I have some requests that I can't solve on my own because it are some settings in the basic home editor and I dond't know (yet) how to compile a SVN version.. (I'm such an amateur;))

First of all: The selected item in the homescreen is not in the middle like you can see in one of the images bellow.. I think it has to be exactly under the hidden menu tab..

Second one: I hope you like the bit more transparancy I created in most of my modded files.. In the other image bellow you can see how it looks in the basichome screen.. Can you add this in your next version? If you like it offcourse? :)

And please let me know what you think about my MOD.. Not asking for compliments, but my goal was to do some work for you because you are busy with some other projects now.. I like to see these modded files in the upcoming release of Avallonis, but if my files are not in line with the style you want to create in Avallonis, please be honest! It's your skin, so no problem at all..

Best regards,
    Marcel

EDIT: @ TheBatfink, I can confirm that there are some prolems with the White version of Avallonis.. I will do a fresh installation of Avallonis on my test system to see if the problem is still there. It is allready on my to do list, but don't know when I have fixed them.. Please stay tuned! And thanks for your report..

Attachments

• home.jpg
      home.jpg
      415.7 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      803.3 KB
    Last edited:

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    can someone please give me a hint how to realise the following problem:
    in the music section i would like to view directly FOLDER VIEW => LIST VIEW

by now i only can set the FOLDER VIEW. if i pick a folder (album) i have the COVERFLOW-VIEW.
    but i need LISTVIEW. right now i must change this setting in every folder i pick :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom