Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (1 Viewer)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just done a clean install of MP 1.3 and installed Avallonis - still sits there at caching graphics..

No idea what's up!

Switched to default skin for the time being as can't be assed to reconfigure StreamedMP that I was using before!!

Could do with some help here :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just done a clean install of MP 1.3 and installed Avallonis - still sits there at caching graphics..

No idea what's up!

Switched to default skin for the time being as can't be assed to reconfigure StreamedMP that I was using before!!

Could do with some help here :)

Can you tell us wich version of MP and Avallonis you're using?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmm allright, that seems to be fine.. How about other skin? Is Avallon working fine by example? Can you otherwise include the logs here from a Mediaportal startup? Than we can take a look for what is going on!

EDIT: Also try to clear your skin cache??

Last edited:

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I think I have figured it - I had downloaded the files on my Macbook Pro, and it seemed to have added a load of files to your update pack when it unzipped them ( load of files beginning ._ )

Deleted the update pack and reinstalled Avallonis and it works ok now - just redownloading the update pack on the Windows machine!

Cheers, and be ready for questions when I set it all up!

fabien44

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006
    Hello,

i find a bug in album display when browsing album library (music genre view):
    Album title is displayed 2 times but not artist name! It could be artist name in bold and album title below.

Last edited:

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Just reading the last couple of pages and noticed someone brought up the TVguide issue with 10 rows. Is that a Avalonis bug or a MePo 1.3 bug?
    Also, with the smaller EPG selected should I still see the normal Epg ? Because what I get is a black and white guide and not the normal grey with red green and blue highlighting..

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I have the same problem with the 10 row guide. 10 rows works with Avalon though.

The guide is grey unless you enable Guide colouring in the skin settings.

I have a problem whereby the List Posters view for both TV Series and Moving Pictures don't show any covers. The covers show in the other views though?

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    the "normal" coloured is the new one featured with MP1.3. To have this you need to set it up first. This can be done in teh Config where you select the skin - there is a advanced option to set what you like to colour. For now it limitied (only 5 kategories where the text is fixed) but as I understzood it's going to be expanded wit the beta.

this 10 row issue seems to be an 1.3 bug - correct me but I thick cul8er has reported it.[DOUBLEPOST=1347095411][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I have the same problem with the 10 row guide. 10 rows works with Avalon though.

The guide is grey unless you enable Guide colouring in the skin settings.

I have a problem whereby the List Posters view for both TV Series and Moving Pictures don't show any covers. The covers show in the other views though?

ha - to slow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom