Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    But how do I get the epg and the colour scheme of cul8ters? I have a shiney black thing at the mo :-/

Also regarding the covers not showing powermarcel is now aware of it and looking at the problem.

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I'm busy now with the covers in TVSeries.. Hope to upload new files soon.. It's a lot of work because there are so many views possible..

But be aware that you have the right settings for the skin before you report any bug here.. it's still for most people just a setting problem I gues..

The only problem now is that the covers are not loaded on the first start. After you press the up or down button, the cover/thumb will appear as it should.. So that's what I try to solve now..

Any other things I need to look at?

EDIT: here is a fix for 4TR's 10 row guide: (didn't test by myself)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avalon-community-mods.103097/

Last edited:

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    Hi guys,

Help me please - I can not get youtube.fm showed in Avallonis. Default webvideos->youtube is not connecting to this plugin. In Configuration of Avallonis I can not find youtube.fm items.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @ powermarcel10 - do you think it is possible to replace teh Weather Home Background dynamically as it is done in Streamed MP? Within the plugin it is done as I have seen - so probably also having the current weather fetching image in teh Homescreen a nice plus :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

Help me please - I can not get youtube.fm showed in Avallonis. Default webvideos->youtube is not connecting to this plugin. In Configuration of Avallonis I can not find youtube.fm items.

Hi Arturas1976, I think you make a mistake.. Youtube.fm is not a part of OnlineVideos at all.. It's a standalone plugin! :) To open Youtube.fm from the homescreen you need to add: "youtubevideosbase" to your basichomescreen in the editor.. That should work! See the image bellow:[DOUBLEPOST=1347482689][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @ powermarcel10 - do you think it is possible to replace teh Weather Home Background dynamically as it is done in Streamed MP? Within the plugin it is done as I have seen - so probably also having the current weather fetching image in teh Homescreen a nice plus :)

I like the idea and have thought about it allready! But I'm affraid that this is something that need to be added in the code of the skin, and I really don't know how to do that yet as my skinning expertise is still very limited at this moment.. ;)

But I will take a look into it because the idea is great! :)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      130.1 KB

molodchaga

Portal Member
    January 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Help me please. I installed MediaPortal v.1.3.0, set all the settings in the configurator and ran MediaPortal. It's okay. Then I installed Avalonis v. 1.3.0. Once I select Basic Home Screen problem starts. In the menu switches but do not see any files. Fanarts also not shown. In the lower right corner of the screen legend Avalonis v.1.1.1. So it should be? Removing Avavlonis situation is not remedied. Next, the same picture in their native Scin.

2.JPG 1.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmmm, this is looking strange to me! Please install Avallonis again en be shure you clear you skin cache.. You can also select backgrounds for all homescreen items in the skin editor. They are now empty.. Also try my modded skinfiles.. You can them in the link in my signature..

Please let us know if it doesnt work.. Can you also try the default Avallon skin as well to see if the results are the same?

Good luck!

molodchaga

Portal Member
    January 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Hmmm, this is looking strange to me! Please install Avallonis again en be shure you clear you skin cache.. You can also select backgrounds for all homescreen items in the skin editor. They are now empty.. Also try my modded skinfiles.. You can them in the link in my signature..

Please let us know if it doesnt work.. Can you also try the default Avallon skin as well to see if the results are the same?

Good luck!

All this I have done several times already. The same result. Set default Avallon, clean the cache, tried modded skinfiles. The same result. Only helps to reinstall media portal until set Basic Home Skin. Before that, there was mediaportal 1.2.3 and worked almost flawlessly. And now I'm in despair. Skin is very pleasant to me. Still confuses inscription Avalonis v.1.1.1 in skin configuration in the last stsreenshot in the previous post.

Last edited:
    D

Doodle

After a long time I did a clean setup of MP today (1.3) and saw this great skin!

But now I can't get HTPC Info and Sleep Control to work :(
    HTPC Info is unreadably and I can't downgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.4.2 as suggested before in this thread, as it does not work with MP 1.3
    And for SleepControl there is no xml sadly.

Does someone perhaps have those files? I can't do them myself, as I have absolutely no idea in skinning etc.

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom