Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (4 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello everyone, I'm always getting this error message in the error.log file:

"2012-09-17 21:46:22.530207 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Avallonis\common.osd.buttons.xml"

I can't find this "common.osd.buttons.xml" anywhere.. It always happend when I start Mediaportal..

Does someone have any idea?

Last edited:
    D

Doodle

Hello :)
    using MP 1.3:

don't know if this is a bug or just me, but if I enable latest media for tv series in basic home, there are just the variable name strings shown.

Can someone confirm this?

Last edited by a moderator:

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hello everyone, I'm always getting this error message in the error.log file:

"2012-09-17 21:46:22.530207 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Avallonis\common.osd.buttons.xml"

I can't find this "common.osd.buttons.xml" anywhere.. It always happend when I start Mediaportal..

Does someone have any idea?

The only place I can find a call for this file in your skin mod is in youtubeOSD.xml it tries to import it. You will find <import>common.osd.buttons.xml</import> at the bottom of youtubeOSD.xml.
    Don't know if this helps?

Last edited:

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    avalon don`t have a Toolbar and this Code is in the common.osd.buttons.xml. used a file from default or maya or other skin and the error log is away but you can see, if you go with mouse on the bottum of screen the OSD.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The only place I can find a call for this file in your skin mod is in youtubeOSD.xml it tries to import it. You will find <import>common.osd.buttons.xml</import> at the bottom of youtubeOSD.xml.
    Don't know if this helps?

Thanks! I think that it should work when I delete that import string from the file.. Will try it when I'm home!

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er, Hi powermarcel10!

Could you please add the possibilty to start MyVideo with Options (Genre, latest added media, group.....) to the next release?

Best regards
    Helios

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi cul8er, Hi powermarcel10!

Could you please add the possibilty to start MyVideo with Options (Genre, latest added media, group.....) to the next release?

Best regards
    Helios

You mean adding this option to the basichome editor? I think this should be done by Cul8er as it requeres a change in the code.. I'm only able to change some things in the skinfiles..

But Cul8er is doing a very great job now on Xfactor2, so I don't know if he has some time for Avallonis at this moment. There need also some other things to do on Avallonis.. We will see when Cul8er has time for Avallonis again.. It's still his skin! :)

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    p.marcel - could you do this or this ??? :D

mock1b-jpg.107586

star4-jpg.105702

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Maybe.. But that kind of changes have no priority at this moment.. First I want to fix some bugs.. But I have to say; It looks nice.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom