Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (4 Viewers)

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thank you very much for this new version, cul8er!

For me TV-Guide doesn't work, it's empty. Already posted.

In My Music -> Menu -> View (2nd Menu item) overlaps with its content. I would prefer a popup to choose the view instead of going through the list one by one.

The rest is working great so far and even a problem I reported earlier (unable to navigate in latest media menu on basichome) is working now.

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    1. When I enter My Music / Album Artists and press right to the "i" (list view) I get to the supposed Album/Artist info but there's no info showing at all. If I then bring up the context menu and choose #3 - Album/Artist info, the information is shown in yet another window that's overlaying your custom "i" screen. Did this functionality change in 1.3.0. Alpha?

2. In Basic Home and Music, if I select an recently added album that's by AlbumArtist "Various Artists DJ Mixes" (I made that AlbumArtist genre to separate dance compilations from other compilations = just "Various Artists") and select "Play" it doesn't playback the selected album (starting with "O", but starts to play the first alphabetical album by "Various Artists DJ Mixes" starting with "A". This logic skips the albums by the same AlbumArtist that starts with numbers.

Sorry if #2 is OT and belongs in the LatestAddedHandler thread instead.

Emph

Last edited:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have managed to delete my plugins\windows\TvPlugin.dll for MP 1.3 when I tested with 4tr plugin... ops. Would appreciate if someone could zip it and upload here so I can try to resolve the 10 row tvguide problem.

thanks.

best regards
    cul8er

Last edited:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    1. When I enter My Music / Album Artists and press right to the "i" (list view) I get to the supposed Album/Artist info but there's no info showing at all. If I then bring up the context menu and choose #3 - Album/Artist info, the information is shown in yet another window that's overlaying your custom "i" screen. Did this functionality change in 1.3.0. Alpha?
    hi,
    this is caused by a bug in mp1.3 that I have reported in the Alpha thread. hope this will be resolved in next version of mp.
    cheers

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

I have managed to delete my plugins\windows\TvPlugin.dll for MP 1.3 when I tested with 4tr plugin... ops. Would appreciate if someone could zip it and upload here so I can try to resolve the 10 row tvguide problem.

thanks.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• TvPlugin.rar
      157.6 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVN now updated with fixes for all (I think all ;)) reported issues on the 1.3 version. Will make a new version (MPE1) available in a day or so.

Thanks to everyone that have reported issues.

cheers
    cul8er

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    cul8er: Why not use the new themes feature for your blue & white mods? I just (moved) your blue & white folders to a subfolder called themes, added themes.xml (and theme.xml, don't know which is needed, copied from DefaultWide) and it worked. You could also add a theme selection to the skin settings area with a menubutton

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    cul8er: Why not use the new themes feature for your blue & white mods? I just (moved) your blue & white folders to a subfolder called themes, added themes.xml (and theme.xml, don't know which is needed, copied from DefaultWide) and it worked. You could also add a theme selection to the skin settings area with a menubutton
    thanks for the input. will add this to my todo list :)
    cheers

pody

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    It would be cool if Avallonis supported the advanced rating system for Trakt. Is that something you could consider cul8er?

Edit:
    Nevermind. I easily copy & paste'd it from Avalon and now I feel stupid for having asked at all. :oops:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom