Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    One question about the Avalonis Configuraion: Wenn I want to change the Fanart / Layout settings for an entry I need to remove the entry and add it new. otherwise the settings jumps back to the values it had before. Is this only me or is there a bug in the settings?

pody

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    One question about the Avalonis Configuraion: Wenn I want to change the Fanart / Layout settings for an entry I need to remove the entry and add it new. otherwise the settings jumps back to the values it had before. Is this only me or is there a bug in the settings?

There is an update button. I missed it in the beginning also.

Last edited:

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Allright guys, I think I'm done!! (for today :p)
    [...]
    I hope you like the results.. I will continue with some other plugins now that need some work..

I put the xml-files in Avallonis folder and the images in Avallonis\media. Then I deleted Cache\Avallonis folder. In the attached image you can see that the blue overlays are missing. Can you tell me what I do wrong?

Attachments

• emulators.jpg
      emulators.jpg
      606.2 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright guys, I think I'm done!! (for today :p)
    [...]
    I hope you like the results.. I will continue with some other plugins now that need some work..

I put the xml-files in Avallonis folder and the images in Avallonis\media. Then I deleted Cache\Avallonis folder. In the attached image you can see that the blue overlays are missing. Can you tell me what I do wrong?

Hmm that's strange.. And with the original Emulators2 skinfiles? Everything normal? I didn't change anything to that overlays so I don't know..

ixdvc

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The overlays file was missing because I only copied the files from your archive. It works now. Thank you.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Some WorldWeather tweeks?!?! ;)

What would you like to see??

To be honest, I prefer the Default Wide version of WorldWeather. It is easier to read and also includes a 5 day forcase, not 4 like Avalon version.

What do you think?

Yeah you're right.. Skinfiles of Worldweather for default skin are looking a lot better.. I will see what I can do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom