Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (2 Viewers)

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @powermarcel: Cool that you are looking after this - a general question about your horizontal Menue entries - is it possible to make it two lines instead of one? Sometimes the text is rather long - for example in Weather - I have a Picture called "Unwetterwarung" so it's overlapping with the next entry. Or can the fontsize be dynamic?

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Wbunaarf: The problem with Worldweather should be easy to fix.. Will add that one to my roadmap! About the missing thumbs: That is hard to fix because I don't have that problem.. (on main and test machine) Maybe you can try to competely remove Avallonis from you system, including the complete avallonis folder in the skin folder, install the original Avallonis again, and after that install my files on top of it..

@pur_berger: You'r right about the horizontal Menue entries.. They are a bit hard to fix.. When there are some long entries, they don't fit correctly.. It has a really strange behaviour, and I have tried a lot of things with fadelabels, posx and others.. But I will work on it. Maybe the skinners wiki will give me some good advice.. Will add it to my roadmap now and will see if I can fix it asap! Would be nice because I want to use it on more places..

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    About the missing thumbs: That is hard to fix because I don't have that problem.. (on main and test machine) Maybe you can try to competely remove Avallonis from you system, including the complete avallonis folder in the skin folder, install the original Avallonis again, and after that install my files on top of it..

I already have. I actually reinstalled MP completely (well, almost, not the TVE database ;)) but to no avail. I can check on my client as well, hopefully tonight, and see if the behaviour is the same.

//W

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    About the missing thumbs: That is hard to fix because I don't have that problem.. (on main and test machine) Maybe you can try to competely remove Avallonis from you system, including the complete avallonis folder in the skin folder, install the original Avallonis again, and after that install my files on top of it..

Hi powermarcel10

Unfortunately i can confirm this issue with missing thumbs!

Best regards and Thanks

Helios

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi powermarcel10

Unfortunately i can confirm this issue with missing thumbs!

Best regards and Thanks

Helios

allright thanks.. Than I think I'm forget some files to include.. I'm at work now but will take a look into it when I'm home!

Thanks alot for reporting!

EDIT: Can you guys look if there is a image called: "Picturethumbmask.png" in your Media folder?

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    EDIT: Can you guys look if there is a image called: "Picturethumbmask.png" in your Media folder?

@powermarcel10

No, it isn't!

Aaaaaaaah, than I'm almost shure that this is the problem! I'm sory guys, my bad!

I will upload that file when I'm home.. In the meanwhile you can test it to give a file (should be a black square) the name: "Picturethumbmask.png", and test it again! :)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please copy the Picturethumbmask.png from "DefaultWide/Media-Folder" to "Avallonis\blue or white\Media" Then all is working fine!

Big Thanks powermarcel10 for your great work!
    Helios

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Please copy the Picturethumbmask.png from "DefaultWide/Media-Folder" to "Avallonis\blue or white\Media" Then all is working fine!

Big Thanks powermarcel10 for your great work!
    Helios

Nice! That's the one I used indeed... Will add that one to my zip..

@Wbunaarf: I'm sory! ;)

EDIT: What do you guys think about the "new" coverflow layout in movingpictures and emulators? :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom