Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonHancock

Portal Member
December 17, 2007
I had a problem with the patch, I got the notification within mediaportal but it got stuck so I just downloaded the new version in full and reinstalled.

Cheers,
Jon.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
If you want weather icons showing on the BasicHome screen this file will do it for you. Requires the World Weather plugin.

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    89.4 KB
  • BasicHome.weather.xml
    5.8 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I've thrown a SleepControl file together. Note: I have this working with SleepControl V 0.9.0.0 but it doesn't work properly with V 0.9.6.0 but then nor does the SleepControl.xml file that comes as part of that install (I'm off to post something on the SleepControl thread about this)

EDIT: Added tweaked xml.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.9 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.2 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    94.1 KB
  • SleepControl.xml
    10.3 KB

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x

I've thrown a SleepControl file together. Note: I have this working with SleepControl V 0.9.0.0 but it doesn't work properly with V 0.9.6.0 but then nor does the SleepControl.xml file that comes as part of that install (I'm off to post something on the SleepControl thread about this)

No problem here with v.0.9.6.0 of SleepControl plugin...

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x

No problem here with v.0.9.6.0 of SleepControl plugin...

Good to hear - I've only tried it on 2 clients (which both have the required TV library files in place) - I'll upgrade SleepControl on my TVServer/Client setup later and see if it works there... would do it now but I'm heading out for a kiteboarding session in the surf yeeeehaaaaa :D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Nice work. However, the little switch graphic (volume reduction) is stretched somehow as the round switch is elliptical in your screenshot. Or do you use some weird resolution?

Emph

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    MediaSlayer

Hi everybody,

I did a quick and dirty xml for MediaSlayer. It definitely far from perfect. Anyway, I'd be glad if this plugin would be supported by Avalon - either with my xml or with a much better one :D

Thanks for this great skin!

Michael

Attachments

• MediaSlayer.xml
      10.1 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom