Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.6.0 Beta ***20-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Avalon version 0.9.6.1 is out!

This is a quick update that fixed the following issues:

• [Music] playlist doesn`t load correctly
    • [TVSeries] playedColor in tvseries
    • [General] BasicHome Editor not load if MyFilms is not available

See first post for download links.

druid9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 31, 2006
    Re: Avalon 0.9.5.431 Beta ***03-09-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Hi Avalon Team,

Trevor is preparing for the first release his mvCentral plugin. It would be nice if Avalon support this plugin. The SkinProperties are documented on the google code page:
    mvCentral SkinProperties

Thanks in Advance!
    Since Trevor has now released the beta of mvCentral, it would be great to have support for this plugin.

Avalon skin is fantastic, thanks for all your work:D:D:D

Craymel

Portal Member
    July 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta ***22-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Hi Team,

I have find a bug in RadioTIme plugin, on Now Playing screen the name of the song and artist don`t refresh.

And... Shoutcast plugin is not suported? where can I fin the streamradio plugin?

Thabks for this great skin ;)

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales

Great skin! Just moved over from using StreamedMP. Really nice very professional and polished!

One question (well I have a few, but one for now) - is it possible to hide the Shutdown/Exit/Restart menu in the Basic Home? Cant see anything in the editor, and would rather not hack the XML (as i dont want to break future updates).

My machine is running mediaportal 24/7, so anything that lets you go back to windows, or gives away that its a PC is something I like to hide.

Awesome job! Thanks

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Great skin! Just moved over from using StreamedMP. Really nice very professional and polished!

One question (well I have a few, but one for now) - is it possible to hide the Shutdown/Exit/Restart menu in the Basic Home? Cant see anything in the editor, and would rather not hack the XML (as i dont want to break future updates).

My machine is running mediaportal 24/7, so anything that lets you go back to windows, or gives away that its a PC is something I like to hide.

Awesome job! Thanks

If you mean the menu image it is a skin setting under skin settings/miscellaneous.

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales

is it possible to hide the Shutdown/Exit/Restart menu in the Basic Home? Cant see anything in the editor, and would rather not hack the XML (as i dont want to break future updates).

If you mean the menu image it is a skin setting under skin settings/miscellaneous.

I am not in front of the PC now, so cant test, but won't that hide the menu image everywhere in the skin, yet the menu still works?

I just want to remove the Shutdown/Restart/Exit menu on the basic home. I don't want users to be able to perform any of those functions.

:D

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Great skin, love it!

I could always keep for instance 10 recordings of a program. So a new recording of program X would delete the oldest. Is this still an option in MP or isn't it just implemented in Avalon?

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta ***22-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

is it possible to hide the Shutdown/Exit/Restart menu in the Basic Home? Cant see anything in the editor, and would rather not hack the XML (as i dont want to break future updates).

I am not in front of the PC now, so cant test, but won't that hide the menu image everywhere in the skin, yet the menu still works?

I just want to remove the Shutdown/Restart/Exit menu on the basic home. I don't want users to be able to perform any of those functions.

:D

Hi,

there are unique id`s in our plugin for the basichome navigation. If you remove the shutdown menu code, the basichome is not working anymore.

But...you can PM me your mail address and i will send you a plugin version without this id`s.

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales

Thanks Nico,

I think i'll just live with it for now - I think maintainability and easy upgrades are more important for me.

Keep up the awesome work with Avalon, it has completely won me over, very slick and professional

Glith

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Would love to see support for the MyAnime plugin...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom