Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x (Original Thread) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

druid9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 31, 2006
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta ***22-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

@stdly: Your mod looks interesting. Do you intend to publish it sometime?

Hawkeye,

Thanks it is definitely a work in process and every time the real coders release a new version it is a bit of work to make my preference changes, also I change something almost every day and it comes in at 158 MB. I like the grey scales allot with my 53 year old eyes it seems much easier on the eyes for me.

I just want to help out when ever I can I don't want to step on any toes. The GREAT Avalon team who spend allot of personal time on this skin should be thanked, without them I could not apply my preferences to THEIR AMAZING skin. Do I need to have permission to share the modded skin if not I would love to share it if there is interest but at 158 MB I am not sure how to share it.

___________________________________________________________ that darn automerge

I have also did skins (I believe not supported yet and made for my own use) for the following plugins if any one wants them.

CanadianWeather
    HTPCInfo - Updated lately the team moved the veiwports up back a while ago so I had to move everything up in all the skins I made to accommodate the move and also increased the font size as I remember. (no summary page I have enough info as is).
    IMAPeMail
    IMDb+ (I can't get IMDB+info screen to show, works with the default skin?)
    MP-MyTorrents (updated)
    MusicVids
    myrecipes
    youtube

Steve
    Is MusicVids the new mvCentral, or the older one?

Anyhow, would love a copy of the Music Vids xml whichever it is:D

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta ***22-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Hawkeye,

I have also did skins (I believe not supported yet and made for my own use) for the following plugins if any one wants them.

CanadianWeather
    HTPCInfo - Updated lately the team moved the veiwports up back a while ago so I had to move everything up in all the skins I made to accommodate the move and also increased the font size as I remember. (no summary page I have enough info as is).
    IMAPeMail
    IMDb+ (I can't get IMDB+info screen to show, works with the default skin?)
    MP-MyTorrents (updated)
    MusicVids
    myrecipes
    youtube

Steve
    Is MusicVids the new mvCentral, or the older one?

Anyhow, would love a copy of the Music Vids xml whichever it is:D

druid9,

It is the older one and I just reworked the hidden menu last night if you have any issues let me know.
    I will take a look at mvCentral didn't real know about this plugin.
    If you want blue fonts change the folowing textcolor values in the xml.
    d3d3d3=85CFFE
    8f8f8f=6aa5cb

EDIT : I did some more edits (image size, masking) and uped a new xml file.

Attachments

• musicvids4.jpg
      musicvids4.jpg
      199.1 KB
    • MusicVids.xml
      12.8 KB

Carputer1

November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta ***22-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Hi guys Newbie here

i have had a htpc for many years ,, but never really got going with it ,,, and as my other FE project is on hold (car-pc's) ,i decided to give it another go , and this is the 1st skin i downloaded.

everything seems to be fine ,, love the layout etc,,, but i do have a request , if its already in the skin please can you tell how to get to it .

I use a 21" touch scr and this skin works for most on it , except player controls,,i noticed in other skins (images only) theres a control panel that appears from the top , with play,stop,back etc etc ,,, i would love to see this in this skin if possiable, sorry if i'm missing the plot here ,

thank you great 1st impression's

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta ***22-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Hi guys Newbie here

i have had a htpc for many years ,, but never really got going with it ,,, and as my other FE project is on hold (car-pc's) ,i decided to give it another go , and this is the 1st skin i downloaded.

everything seems to be fine ,, love the layout etc,,, but i do have a request , if its already in the skin please can you tell how to get to it .

I use a 21" touch scr and this skin works for most on it , except player controls,,i noticed in other skins (images only) theres a control panel that appears from the top , with play,stop,back etc etc ,,, i would love to see this in this skin if possiable, sorry if i'm missing the plot here ,

thank you great 1st impression's

Hi,

the topbar is not yet available. It will be added in one of the next releases.

Carputer1

November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Thank you thats great

fast response

Craymel

Portal Member
    July 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Hi Team,

I have find a bug in RadioTIme plugin, on Now Playing screen the name of the song and artist don`t refresh.

And... Shoutcast plugin is not suported? where can I fin the streamradio plugin?

Thabks for this great skin ;)

Anyone else have the radiotime bug?

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta ***22-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

I think I have got that issue with radiotime, too. I noticed that but thought it was due to the radio station and didn't care about.

glenn 1990

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2010
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Beta ***22-10-11*** for MP 1.2.x

Hi ncoH

So the difference seems to be FTR, does this relate to 4FTR_active.xml, anyway here are all current clean logs, entered\played 4 tv recordings from home screen and pressed info button on them all, there seems to be quite a few bits that possibly could relate to this in mediaportal log.

View attachment 91261

Hi,

i installed 4TR and i can reproduce this behavior. But i don`t know what the problem is. I also used the defaultWide skin files (osd, 4tr) for testing, same result.

So it`s either latestMediaHandler or 4TR related...

I think this will need 4TR and latestMediaHandler changes, I will discuss it with Cul8er.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi

I wanted to share a *small* mod I made to the rockstar skinfile - added a hyperlink to the "Now playing" view. Nothing fancy but I always use the Now Playing view when listening to music and it's a little cumbersome to get there otherwise.

View attachment rockstar.xml

IanJ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland

Hi,

Not sure if this has been reported, but I installed AVALON without INFOSERVICE and despite turning of the appropriate items under skin settings I still get the "/#infoserice." stuff next to the TIME on most screens.
    PS. I do have INFOSERVICE loaded on the PC from a previous skin, but it's disabled under plugins.

Also, I don't care much for the channel logos on the TV guide........so rather than have an "X" next to each channel could you offer the option to disable them completely.

Also, could the volume display that appears on TV be enabled for EVERY screen.......i.e. MUSIC.

Also, when playing music and viewing the LIST could you make the highlighted text for the current playing stand out a lot more.....or better still move the bar down as songs are played one after another. It's always frustrated me that the current songs dissappears off the list so you don't really see what coming next etc.

BTW, Avalon is a GREAT skin........I'm coming from MAYA under 1.2RC/1.2.1 and this is about the only skin other than MAYA that I like.

Ian.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom