Awesome touchscreen app. XBMC (1 Viewer)

Should Tolriq develop Yatse2 for MP?

• Yes, i love this new fresh touchscreen GUI

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No, dont do the effort

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Well I for one think it would be awesome to be able to operate MP by tablet (select and play music, schedule recordings) so that I don't need to switch the TV on or when it's otherwise occupied.

ppeterr

Portal Pro
July 20, 2008
Tolriq. I think such an app would make MP or any aplication like this, more mature, i for instance would get myself an tablet if i could
get something nice as you made for xbmc.

thx in advance for your effort!

Tolriq

Portal Pro
September 13, 2010
Home Country
France France
Well that's some answers :p

But be aware that i'll add support for MP in Yatse, and not create a new software :) so there's won't be support for the tv server part to program recording, and that the target is Windows with .Net 3.5 SP1 :)

ppeterr

Portal Pro
July 20, 2008
product-slate-a.jpg

let me kick off with some awesome hardware to come with Yatse

ExoPC is 8,9"-tablet met Atom, Windows 7 en multitouch

europe price around 450 euro, little expensive but how cool would it be !!!

anyone got some more ? maybe a little cheaper

Tolriq

Portal Pro
September 13, 2010
Home Country
France France
Just to inform that dev has started and that cheezey (the iPimp author of iPimp ipimp - Project Hosting on Google Code) is willing to help to add missing things in his plugin.

This will allow i hope full support.

For the moment button remoting and currently playing works, needs now to attacks the database part :)

Please don't forgot to support ipimp - Project Hosting on Google Code by donating because without him i would not been able to add support :) (well you can support Yatse too :p)

I will perhaps need one or two beta testers in the coming weeks that have big music and movies collection for testing.

ppeterr

Portal Pro
July 20, 2008
great ! its happening......!!

i can't help test it, since i dont own any tablet or other stuff....though, maybe i can test it on my laptop on the same network as MP.
Just give me a shout if thats oke enough for testing purposes.
My data shares for MP on my server is around 5tb....big enough ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom