Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (2 Viewers)

Bleazle

• Premium Supporter
  • July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    One thing that I felt right away that I would like is:

a way simpler (alternative) Basic Home. I can never fill enough of those slots. :/
    Emph
    + another 1! :D I was looking at it yesterday trying to see if the menu editor would allow me to have 3 or 4 menu titles :D (but no) I guess there would have to be a 3, 4 and 5 menu option with the resulting file distributing the menu items evenly across the screen? I figured I would just tweak the code locally if I have to but would rather not :)

EDIT: @ Helios61, I see you have the weather & RSS feed info showing on the BasicHome screen - is there a 1.2b compatible version of InfoService available?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    My way of handling the "too many options" deal is to add all my used items into one default menu (#1) and call that one "Favorites". So now I have:

Music
    TV-Series
    Movies for kids (My Videos plugin)
    Feature Films (Moving Pictures)

That's basically what I use and what my "Basic needs" are. :)

Then I put all the Settings in one menu, TV in one menu (I have a pretty bad analogue picture), Pictures/Weather, Games and Internet apps. Pretty obvious that I don't need these extras.

Emph

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hi cul8er!

I have found some more small issues with text alignment and overlapping! Please take a look at the screenshot! One thing more: Could you please add support for MediaTip Plugin?

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    South Korea South Korea
    Country flag
    hi cul8er !

can you add to menueditor the option to not have the serves feed in basichome,like you did in clr skin ,
    for dose of us that not use this option , :)

thanks,

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback. A new version will be released later tonight. I will contain fixes to many/most of your reported issues (still have some problems with text alignment but this is probably a MP bug on rotated texts) . Will also include a new version of FanartHandler that I released earlier today (bug fixes). Will also contain an option in the menu editor that allows you to have 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 main menu items in basichome.

best regards
    cul8er

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hi cul8er!

One proposal more: The grey font of the results in Sport Results is very dark and hard to read! Is it possible, to change the colour? Screenshot is attached!

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

SpudR

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    England England
    Country flag
    And another - can you include the latest infoservice plugin (for mp 1.2beta)

#EDIT#
    Just noticed that this skin kills my TVServer timebuffer - I cannot get it to run more than 1-2 seconds before the buffer is filled and the picture freezes.
    This works perfectly using the new default skins.
    ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    DHosein 1.25 Upgrade and movie covers/backdrops General Support 9
    rbo Fanart Handler: Musik-Backdrops für Interpreten ohne eigene Backdrops Plugins & Erweiterungen 8
    Rob Hexenmeister Quick question - skinning MyPics General Support 7
    ajs [Info] Pre 0.7 Beta - MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin by ajs - Hard way MPExtended 341
    S Touchscreen skin? MediaPortal 1 Talk 6
    azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
    V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
    wizard123 New Skin Template ? MediaPortal 2 8
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
    CyberSimian [solved] MP1-4976 Built-in skin variables for current date MediaPortal 1 8
    Mr6686 [solved] Titan skin broken since update to 1.23 Installation, configuration support 6
    doskabouter Skin question Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 1
    Y Titan Skin unter 1.23 nicht mehr so schön Allgemeines Supportforum 1
    framug 1.22.0 BasicHome Editor settings for DefaultWide HD skin not kept when update 1.22 3
    catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 5
    ajs [fixed] 4936 - Strange behavior of the font in the skin MediaPortal 1 35
    ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
    ajs [solved] Latest Media Handler - Skin settings - Custom latests items number Fanart Handler 27
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latests Media Handler - Skinning an updating window or control Fanart Handler 26
    T Skin Wechsel Installationsprobleme? 1
    JJDoherty Designing & implementing a new skin... Skins and Design 8
    D [fixed] Image browser crashing in Folder View (WMC skin) 2.2 Archive 10
    CyberSimian Do skin variables have global scope? MediaPortal 1 16