Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (1 Viewer)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
One thing that I felt right away that I would like is:

a way simpler (alternative) Basic Home. I can never fill enough of those slots. :/
Emph

+ another 1! :D I was looking at it yesterday trying to see if the menu editor would allow me to have 3 or 4 menu titles :D (but no) I guess there would have to be a 3, 4 and 5 menu option with the resulting file distributing the menu items evenly across the screen? I figured I would just tweak the code locally if I have to but would rather not :)

EDIT: @ Helios61, I see you have the weather & RSS feed info showing on the BasicHome screen - is there a 1.2b compatible version of InfoService available?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    My way of handling the "too many options" deal is to add all my used items into one default menu (#1) and call that one "Favorites". So now I have:

Music
    TV-Series
    Movies for kids (My Videos plugin)
    Feature Films (Moving Pictures)

That's basically what I use and what my "Basic needs" are. :)

Then I put all the Settings in one menu, TV in one menu (I have a pretty bad analogue picture), Pictures/Weather, Games and Internet apps. Pretty obvious that I don't need these extras.

Emph

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hi cul8er!

I have found some more small issues with text alignment and overlapping! Please take a look at the screenshot! One thing more: Could you please add support for MediaTip Plugin?

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• 10-52-21.jpg
      10-52-21.jpg
      112.6 KB
    • 17-02-56.jpg
      17-02-56.jpg
      104.9 KB
    • 19-31-46.jpg
      19-31-46.jpg
      93.5 KB
    • 09-34-54.jpg
      09-34-54.jpg
      211 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi cul8er !

can you add to menueditor the option to not have the serves feed in basichome,like you did in clr skin ,
    for dose of us that not use this option , :)

thanks,

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback. A new version will be released later tonight. I will contain fixes to many/most of your reported issues (still have some problems with text alignment but this is probably a MP bug on rotated texts) . Will also include a new version of FanartHandler that I released earlier today (bug fixes). Will also contain an option in the menu editor that allows you to have 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 main menu items in basichome.

best regards
    cul8er

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hi cul8er!

One proposal more: The grey font of the results in Sport Results is very dark and hard to read! Is it possible, to change the colour? Screenshot is attached!

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• 17-12-27.jpg
      17-12-27.jpg
      143.9 KB

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    And another - can you include the latest infoservice plugin (for mp 1.2beta)

#EDIT#
    Just noticed that this skin kills my TVServer timebuffer - I cannot get it to run more than 1-2 seconds before the buffer is filled and the picture freezes.
    This works perfectly using the new default skins.
    ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom