Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (2 Viewers)

DetrieZ

Portal Member
June 11, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Windows 7
MP 1.2 RC with the Backdrop skin

Thank you for this great skin! I love how clean and fast it is

I am having a problem with the MyNetFlix plugin. I've contacted the coder who suggested posting here

When I launch MyNetflix, I can't get it to use the whole desktop (see attached screenshot)

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• NetFlix.png
    NetFlix.png
    557.7 KB

D3tritus

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
I find Infoservice (the beta which is compatible with 1.2) to be very unstable. Recently it has started crashing MediaPortal on startup and i've had to disable it in the plugins section. Are there any plans to have infoservice toggleable in Backdrop? Running with the service disabled looks very messy and leaves lots of # tags in the menus...

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Hi Olli0815,

This is a setting in the menu editor. It always opens music with the album view. Open the editor in MP configuration and select your music menu and then select what view you want to open or select empty and let MP remember last choice.

cheers
    cul8er

Hi cul8er,

"empty" music view in the menu of the editor configuration does not work...at least here, the album view is used instead,...can anyone confirm this via quick check please?

Thanks,
    Olli

CandyAndy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2008
    Darmstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

:D Thanks for your great work. :D

I've tried out your skin, looks very good,it also runs with 1.2.0 final

What I noticed (on the fly), when there is only one song from an artist he does not appear the album cover.
    In the tag, the album is available. Maybe I need two songs so that he recognizes as an album, maybe it's not the skin.

But I must say that it only one day (half hour :() where I've tried the skin, I think it's great, it will still take a closer look.
    To me looks that I could love it.

:D for the engagement :D

CandyAndy

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

Hello everybody out there,
    I'm searching for the xml-files for the plugin fileexplorer. At the moment there exist no xml-files for fileexplorer from Backdrop itself so I'm using the xml-files out of the StreampedMP skin. Can somebody upload the xml-files for fileexplorer for the great Backdrop skin?

olli14

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!)

It will need adding to the plugins list - not just a case of requesting XMLs, they must be created...
    Hi SpudR,
    sorry but I don't understand.With another skin e.g. StreamedMP fileexplorer is already working. But I wanna use Backdrop. So I only need these XML files and that's all, isn't it?
    So it would be great when someone can create these XML files.

olli14

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Yes - they don't exist for this skin (each skin needs to have their own XMLs - they are not all the same, though some do work) - someone needs to create them - request support from the master cul8er himself :)

TrendyUser

Portal Member
    February 27, 2007
    Den Haag
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    cul8er nice work mate....

Did a full install today, format C, windows, MP, backdrop.

2 things:
    - Why aint backdrop in the plugin list yet?
    - It depends on infoservice, which also is not in the plugin list, you need to find it manually and install.

This Backdrop is the best skin ever made!!!, please make the effort to complete it 100%

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom