Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (3 Viewers)

uggabugga

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 21, 2007
    QXQgaG9tZSA7LSk=
    Home Country
    Re: Backdrop - Skin (New Skin In Progress)

Hi #cul8er
    Like i mentioned in a earlier post in this thread, I can't wait for MP1.2/Backdrop being released.

Anyways, I was just now admiring the screenshots in Post 1 and gave a glance at the supported plugins list, and I noticed one that I use daily was missing from the list.

So I would like to ask you nicely for support for the Rockstar plugin. I know seco is waiting for MP1.2 to release Rockstar 2.0. So you could start supporting Rockstar from this version :)

I really appreciate all the time you have put in to this :D

KDP

Portal Member
    May 23, 2010

Hi #cul8er
    Like i mentioned in a earlier post in this thread, I can't wait for MP1.2/Backdrop being released.

Anyways, I was just now admiring the screenshots in Post 1 and gave a glance at the supported plugins list, and I noticed one that I use daily was missing from the list.

So I would like to ask you nicely for support for the Rockstar plugin. I know seco is waiting for MP1.2 to release Rockstar 2.0. So you could start supporting Rockstar from this version :)

it was mentioned earlier in the thread that rockstar isn't supported because it is not open source.

uggabugga

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 21, 2007
    QXQgaG9tZSA7LSk=
    Home Country

Hi #cul8er

it was mentioned earlier in the thread that rockstar isn't supported because it is not open source.

Read trough the whole thread and I understand and respect cul8er's position/decision.
    Maybe this should be in the first post so others don't ask the same thing over and over again(which I do apologize for, I should know better :oops:)

But I'm still definitely looking forward to the release :D

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (New Skin In Progress)

Hello.
    "Official" Release of 1.2Beta is tomorrow. I'm using the Code-Freeze SVN (should be nearly identical with the Beta) a while now and will not change back to 1.1.x any more. I can't wait to change from StreamedMP (the only available 1.2 compatible Skin with Fanart Support up to now) to Backdrop. I don't want to make lots of changes to a Skin I don't want to use a long time. But SMP needs some to fit all my needs. So up to now it's just a compromise.

Any plans to release a first Version of Backdrop over the Weekend???
    Many Thanks...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

I will release the skin very, very soon after the Beta is available. The skin is all done and ready for first version. But please be aware that even if MP1.2 Beta is out and you install a compatible skin you still have to wait for all the plugin developers to release compatible versions of the plugins you are using.

best regards
    cul8er

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Backdrop - Skin (New Skin In Progress)

Hello.
    That's really great news...:D
    About Plugins. Most of the needed ones are available right now. Some "official", some through other Sources like Skins (e.g. StreamedMP)... The most important ones like TVSeries, MovingPictures, FanartHandler, BackupSettings, PowerSheduler++ are all available in a 1.2 compatible version right now. I'm only really missing Multishortcut. And some not so important things like WOLPowerManager, Yatzee or Score Center...
    So no need to wait any longer after 1.2Beta is released...

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

It's already Friday here in New Zealand! Where's MP 1.2b??? :rolleyes: Haha, guess I'll have to wait for the other side of the world to catch up... this is better than Christmas, I can't wait to "unwrap" MP and Backdrop and play with them :D

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Yeessss!! Its out :)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom