Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (4 Viewers)

plasibo

Portal Member
July 5, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
- When I go to moving pictures, I cannot see which movies I already watched. Doesn't matter which view I'm in (list, coverflow etc...)
- When I select a movie and go to the preview window (see screenshots), the thumb goes away after a few seconds, which is a bit annoying, because the text jumps a bit, and it goes back to the beginning.

I have the same issue (watched status), can't say anything as to the details screen as I haven't been able to figure out how to get that screen to come up (I have it setup to just play the movie once selected but I assume its supposed to work like in tv-series where it pops up after a couple seconds of inactivity)

other than a few issues though great skin

nyt

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Would it be possible to have a view for tv series / moving pictures that shows the info for the media without having to select it? Like xfactor

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi ferlandsen,

I hope that Rockstar will be released as open source and then I will support it 100% (because it is a great plugin). I have skin files for the plugin running on my Laptop so I'm just waiting ;)

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi nyt,

Thank you for your question. I have no current plans on this as the purpose of this skin is to show as much of the backdrop as possible but perhaps I will re-think this in the future.

best regards
    cul8er

nyt

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi nyt,

Thank you for your question. I have no current plans on this as the purpose of this skin is to show as much of the backdrop as possible but perhaps I will re-think this in the future.

best regards
    cul8er

I guess I'll just have to wait for x-factor update than :) Thanks for the reply.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    plasibo & CypherMK,

Whatched status is added and included in next version that I will release very soon. Thanks for your feedback.

best regards
    cul8er

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    plasibo & CypherMK,

Whatched status is added and included in next version that I will release very soon. Thanks for your feedback.

best regards
    cul8er

:D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Bakdrop 0.5 is now released (download link on first post is updated). Contains bug fixes, latest version of Fanart Handler (v2.2.5.505), some improvements and optimizations.

Hope you like it. Please keep the feedback and issue reports coming so that we together can improve the skin.

best regards
    cul8er

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Using 0.5 for a few hours now.

MovingPicture Big Thumb view - issue reported earlier seems a lot better now. Kids did manage to get into same situation where backdrop immediately overshadowed covers, but when I tried to reproduce everything was working :confused: will monitor over the next days.

4TR recorded TV - it seems that there is a small small difference between watched and unwatched recordings but almost unnoticeable. In TVSeries it looks nice. Can you perhaps make recorded TV the same?

TVSeries - in the list of eposides, when pausing on an episode, the view is flipped to show the episode description in stead op episodes. Great so far. Problem is, after watching an episode, when it ends and returning to the list, the list is only visible for a fraction of a second before it is flipped to description-view. Can there also be a delay like when normally scrolling the list?

otherwise looking good and thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom