BackupSettings for Tv Server and Media Portal (2 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Csberto, please overwrite your install.exe with the one in the zip folder.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have released 1.0.0.1 for the installer bugfix discovered by csberto if no Tv server is installed. Nothing else was changed.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-10-2009 15-53h - Revision:21688.rar

I have an Error after importing with the new release: bass.dll.

I tried a import without "Music Player" Option and manualy replace of the imported bass.dll files with the ones of the SVN : Still get an Error Message. :(

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What is the error message? Could it be that the bass.dll does not work with the new SVN versions? In that case you need to wait until the bass.dll is getting updated by the programmers for the SVN.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What is the error message? Could it be that the bass.dll does not work with the new SVN versions? In that case you need to wait until the bass.dll is getting updated by the programmers for the SVN.

Message is "Incorrect Bass.dll Version (2.3 is required)". (See Hardcopy at linked Thread )

Also I had a problem with a plugins. See Plugin import Error .

If I don't import MP settings, I don't get an Error!

So it looks for me, like a problem of BackupSettings...

Swede

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2006
    West Coast Archipelago
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi HuHa :)

I noticed that the client version (1.0.0.1) exports Database, Thumbs, Xmltv, even when they are unchecked. Thats not so good when the client are using shared database, thumbs and xmltv

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Message is "Incorrect Bass.dll Version (2.3 is required)". (See Hardcopy at linked Thread )

If I don't import MP settings, I don't get an Error!

So it looks for me, like a problem of BackupSettings...

Hi HuHa :)

I noticed that the client version (1.0.0.1) exports Database, Thumbs, Xmltv, even when they are unchecked. Thats not so good when the client are using shared database, thumbs and xmltv

I got that bass.dll version error after importing too - no import, no error.

Also, BackupSettings plugin is backing up skins as well, even when it's been unchecked - this is not good; with the amount of .bmp fanart I've got in my skins folders, and the backup location I've got it pointed too, the harddrive runs out of space before it's finished backing up everything! I like the idea of this plugin, but it just seems to be causing more problems...

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have not tried the latest SVN with the new bass.dll. Will look at that soon.
    If you check the option "all program folders" or "all user folders" it will overwrite the settings on the left side and they do have no more an impact. I will check if i can change that in the next version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom