BASS Visualisation fix (1 Viewer)

B

BassFan

@hwahrmann First Post updated. Contains now the Flag for Fake Plugin, so that MP doesn't loose focus.

Flag for FakeWindow ;)
work fine now with high FPS 60 :)
and beat in realtime.

Now we still should save the modules
So that the combo box is not NONE when a plugin is loaded with more than one module.
the last used module should be displayed and start when loading

greets

Last edited by a moderator:

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
i understand you ;)
i mean this message
@edterbak Pressed X for a while.
not your :)
Is there a question somewhere or an assumption?

@ hwahrmann I thought I was doing the right stuff here, but aparently I need more information.
Could you please add to the first post a bit more details on how to test the fix you wrote? thanks.

edit:
@BassFan Please do not use the 'off-topic' tag so many times. It is very demotivating. I spent time to install the build and took time to test things. By clicking off topic you say my actions have been useless and I'm an idiot (which I am :p ). Better is to just point out what I did wrong, tell me what I need to do to help better.
I am not offended (as I couldnt care less) but others might be. And that would be a loss for the mediaportal comunity. Besides that, I think the off-topic button not meant for people who are trying to help anyway. More for people who are having completely irrelevant discussions.

Last edited:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Could you please add to the first post a bit more details on how to test the fix you wrote? thanks.

The aim of this thread is to test the Visualisation fubctionality.
    It was broken in 1.4 and with the fixes, it should work again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom