BBC iPlayer (UK) (4 Viewers)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    You need to use MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter with 2.2.7.5846 version. Probably you have newer.

Attachments

• MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter2.2.7.5846.mpe1
      5.8 MB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @georgius Any progress on a resolution for this?
    Looked again at that option and was able to install 2.2.7.5846, any newer version selected downloaded just the latest version:confused:, hence my confusion!
    With that older version ITV1&2 Live are now working again.:D
    Looks like a problem with ver. 2.2.9.5882!

@Brownard Any chance on this?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    @georgius Any progress on a resolution for this?
    Looked again at that option and was able to install 2.2.7.5846, any newer version selected downloaded just the latest version:confused:, hence my confusion!
    With that older version ITV1&2 Live are now working again.:D
    Looks like a problem with ver. 2.2.9.5882!
    The 2.2.10.5911 should fix the problem. If not, let me know.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The program info. for BBC and ITV live programs is no longer being displayed for me with OV on 1.15pre and 1.14 with the latest version of OV. Still get info with the Iplayer catchup content and other live streams, e.g. ZDF but nothing at all for BBC and ITV live. Some while back https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/bbc-iplayer-uk.130713/page-5 Brownard fixed a issue where this Live program info was showing for local (my PC) rather than the senders actual time, maybe something has gone wrong with that in the new version.:unsure:

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Im getting this problem as well. Out of interest, which OV site do you use for streaming Live ITV content? The ITV player listed under 'manage sites' hasnt worked for me for about 18 months so i gave up on it...

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Im getting this problem as well. Out of interest, which OV site do you use for streaming Live ITV content? The ITV player listed under 'manage sites' hasnt worked for me for about 18 months so i gave up on it...

I just select it from the ITV Player in the English section on the main page (and have added the same to my Favourites) both Live and catchup work fine for me.:) Is it possible that your selection via manage sites is no longer current? Also there was a problem with ITV and a couple of versions of the IPTV Filter and URL Splitter, if you do not have the latest version try updating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom