BBC iPlayer (UK) (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK attached logs should cover a failed attempt to play ITV1 Live at 22:55 this evening.
    Regards
    Joe

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    OK attached logs should cover a failed attempt to play ITV1 Live at 22:55 this evening.
    Regards
    Joe
    Probably there is something missing in ITV implementation, because every request of stream data is rejected with 'HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden'.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Probably there is something missing in ITV implementation, because every request of stream data is rejected with 'HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden'.
    Hi again
    Not sure what you mean? Are you saying the problem is in OV/ITV? (It was working quite recently for me) At ITV? (i.e. they have changed something) Or with my setup? (Anyone else having the problem?????).
    And what needs to be done to get it working again?
    Regards
    Joe

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Yes, I think that in OV/ITV is something missing to get stream, commonly it is referrer or user agent HTTP header. Also ITV can something changed. Implementor of ITV (@Brownard ) have to check it.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @georgius
    Any chance I could get hold of the previous version of the IPTV filter and url source splitter to test if ITV1&2 Live problem is caused by the new version? If yes please would you post a link.
    Or is the problem already defined and a fix pending?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Any chance I could get hold of the previous version of the IPTV filter and url source splitter to test if ITV1&2 Live problem is caused by the new version? If yes please would you post a link.
    It should be possible to install older versions of the filter via the MP Extension Installer.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It should be possible to install older versions of the filter via the MP Extension Installer.
    Looked again at that option and was able to install 2.2.7.5846, any newer version selected downloaded just the latest version:confused:, hence my confusion!
    With that older version ITV1&2 Live are now working again.:D
    Looks like a problem with ver. 2.2.9.5882!

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Looked again at that option and was able to install 2.2.7.5846, any newer version selected downloaded just the latest version:confused:, hence my confusion!
    With that older version ITV1&2 Live are now working again.:D
    Looks like a problem with ver. 2.2.9.5882!
    Can you upload logs? The difference between version is not big, mostly only removed never used parameters.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you upload logs? The difference between version is not big, mostly only removed never used parameters.

OK attached log contains a short play of ITV 1 Live with the old IPTV* at 10:27 this morning. Untitled.jpg

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I am just trying to get iBBC work in Online videos. Ihave a UK IP (over VPN), I can connect to the stream but it does not buffer.
    Here are the relevant lines from the online videos log. Any help appreciated and thanked genorously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom