BBC iPlayer (UK) (2 Viewers)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
The iPlayer site in Online videos seems to be broken. You can still navigate around the site and find all episodes, but when you click to play something (after being given the resolution option) the video just stays at 0% buffer and eventually throws a URL error popup.

Ive got the latest version of the plugin and the site is up to date.

Anyone had similar?

TIA.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Debug logs please.
    It was definitely working for me on Sunday but I'll check again later.

EDIT: Still working OK here, definitely need to see log

Last edited:

eetaylog

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    South London
    Home Country
    England England
    Only just got round to this. Just an update, i uninstalled and reinstalled the Online Videos plugin to see if it made a difference, but it seems to have made it worse as i now cant find any videos in iplayer at all (all subfolders such as Comedy, Documentaries etc are empty).

Ive attached my Log files and as above they seem to say that there are no subcatergories for the folders i try to look in, eg:

Code:
    [05-14 19:54:34,636] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Found 0 subcategories in 'CBeebies' on site 'BBC iPlayer'

Thanks in advance :)

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm the same with BBC iPlayer - it just brings up the category list but show now content.

Any ideas?

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Same here. All the categories empty except for A-Z and Most Popular. So if you are desparate and know what you are looking for, it's there.

Good advice - thanks for that. I've checked from the iPlayer website and it all seems to work fine so I'm assuming that BBC have changed the layout in the last week or so.

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi all. Thanks @Brownard for the update, it seemed to work for a while, but now I am getting an error upon starting playback with all videos.

Is anybody else getting this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom