BD-J menu bug on Alien blu rays (1 Viewer)

microfast

Portal Pro
February 13, 2012
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have found others little problems related using the BD menu ( common and not related to a specific blu ray title):

1) If you play a blu ray using the menu when you play again the same title you lost the possibility to restart the film in the point that you stopped ( it is no more asked )

2) If you play a blu ray using the menu, setting with it the audio language before start the play, with almost all the blu ray disks the language is not correctly setted

3) If you play a blu ray using the menu, the contest menu ( F9 key ) works only after that you do skip to the next chapter

4) Is not possible play iso Blu ray 3D in 3D ( they are played in 2D only ), but if you in MP configuration disable the menu it is possible

Thanks for your effort, as always very appreciated :)

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have found others little problems related using the BD menu ( common and not related to a specific blu ray title).
    Thanks for reporting these. I'm sorry to say I don't think I can do anything about them. BR playback on XP is hardly working. I was lucky to fix the Alien problem. Perhaps somebody else can look into these other things.

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for reporting these. I'm sorry to say I don't think I can do anything about them. BR playback on XP is hardly working. I was lucky to fix the Alien problem. Perhaps somebody else can look into these other things.

Thanks a lot for what you was able to do :)

If it can be useful I am ready to help the MP's team with some donation in money or some pc hardware, you deserve it for sure.

Marco

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yep will try to reach him :p
    Great, thanks! :)

So to be clear, in my patch I simply added the following in libbluray\src\libbluray\bdj\java\org\dvb\io\persistent\FileAccessPermissions.java:
    Code:
        public boolean hasReadOrganisationAccessRight() {
            return readOrganization;
        }

public boolean hasWriteOrganisationAccessRight() {
            return writeOrganization;
        }

I'm not sure if it's right to remove the hasReadOrganizationAccessRight/hasWriteOrganizationAccessRight functions or not. I leave that to your friend to decide. :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Marco,

We need to update it because it is not directly related.

Thanks

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    What i mean is that @azzuro create a repo based on latest nevcairiel update and the one based for BDJ+MP, so we need to test that for sure :p :)
    I didn't do the test for now but i want/will :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom