[solved] Beginner's questions: (1 Viewer)

astronaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated. There is no function yet to check, if the nfo content changed, it would take far too much time. But I'd also like a function to generally reimport all media items once again.
    There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated...
    G'day guys, I am looking forward to trying the next version of MP2 (new skin hopefully soon;)) and after trying previous versions...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom