[solved] Beginner's questions: (1 Viewer)

astronaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated. There is no function yet to check, if the nfo content changed, it would take far too much time. But I'd also like a function to generally reimport all media items once again.
    There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated...
    G'day guys, I am looking forward to trying the next version of MP2 (new skin hopefully soon;)) and after trying previous versions...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Ah, that males sense if I think of a DVD as removable media, which I guess it is! Forgive me, I am still hung over from using WMC :)
    Ah, that males sense if I think of a DVD as removable media, which I guess it is! Forgive me, I am still hung over from using WMC :)
    Two questions about playing physical DVDs (yes, I still do this :) ) 1) According to the documentation MP1 had a "Play Disc"...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
    Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
    Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
    I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
    Replies
    Views
    Finally getting around to testing this. Both fixed with WIP 166 and an IMDB free NFO. Thanks!
    Finally getting around to testing this. Both fixed with WIP 166 and an IMDB free NFO. Thanks!
    This is similar to another issue fixed by @henso but has a key difference that persists after the previous fix. Two movies, one...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom