[Beta-0.2] Blue3Wide Skin (1 Viewer)

Diggen

Portal Pro
April 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sorry for the late answers but I was a little bit busy between the years.

@ymsp
will have a look at the moretrans.png / Skin. Maybee we find better Colors. The Mouse use should be better in next Version.

elliottmc
First I will finish the B3W Skinfiles, have some problems with Animations and the Menu. But after that I can have a look at B3 Skinfiles.

fforde
Will contact you in the next Days, but need to verify the error. I think its a other Problem.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What part of the .xml do I have to edit to hide the text in the red box while in list view? I want it visible during the other views, but not in the list view as you can already see the movie title in two other places on screen.

Thanks
    Emph

Attachments

• list.view.jpg
      list.view.jpg
      98.7 KB

Diggen

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The red boxed text is in movingpictures.xml under the comment "All Views without Detail" but the best would be to search for the description-tag.
    Code:
     <control>
          <description>Movie Title Top</description>
          <type>fadelabel</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>1173</posX>
          <posY>87</posY>
          <width>711</width>
          <label>#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title</label>
          <font>font14</font>
          <align>right</align>
          <visible>Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>

Just change "<visible>Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>" to "<visible>Control.IsVisible(50)+!facadeview.list</visible>" and it should be dissapear in Listview.

@all
    Working has not stop at the Skin but had some problems with a new TV-Card and Windows and and and
    At the weekend there should be time for some last changes on 0.3 and the Release. Don't expect something new but better cleaned UP Code and some small fixes. I hope there will be also time to speak to fforde about some GUIControls and last but not least some time for the B3-4x3 version.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I hope there will be also time to speak to fforde about some GUIControls and last but not least some time for the B3-4x3 version.
    Either PM me or jump on #moving-pictures@irc.freenode.net.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Logos like in ltfearme's MP-TVseries Blue3wide skin would be very much appreciated!

Logos for hd1080p, hd720p, xvid, dolby digital etc...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/blue3-wide-skin-47921/index3.html#post359116

:D

Not yet supported by this plugin. Stay tuned.

Emph

The red boxed text is in movingpictures.xml under the comment "All Views without Detail" but the best would be to search for the description-tag.
    Code:
     <control>
          <description>Movie Title Top</description>
          <type>fadelabel</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>1173</posX>
          <posY>87</posY>
          <width>711</width>
          <label>#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title</label>
          <font>font14</font>
          <align>right</align>
          <visible>Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>

Just change "<visible>Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>" to "<visible>Control.IsVisible(50)+!facadeview.list</visible>" and it should be dissapear in Listview.

@all
    Working has not stop at the Skin but had some problems with a new TV-Card and Windows and and and
    At the weekend there should be time for some last changes on 0.3 and the Release. Don't expect something new but better cleaned UP Code and some small fixes. I hope there will be also time to speak to fforde about some GUIControls and last but not least some time for the B3-4x3 version.

Hi,

I can't find this part of the .xml in the moretrans version of the .xml. I did a search for "Movie title top" but it's nowhere in the file. Is it possible that when you added my changes (the new .png file) you forgot to update the .xml data with this part?

I'm trying to create an .xml for XFace that goes with the overall design of it. And I'm using your .xml as a base.

Edit: I got it to work now! It seems that you had put the exact same control twice in a row. So if I just removed one of them, I could use the visible tag on the other one.

Emph

Diggen

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm trying to create an .xml for XFace that goes with the overall design of it. And I'm using your .xml as a base.
    No Problem, I'am pleased :)

Edit: I got it to work now! It seems that you had put the exact same control twice in a row. So if I just removed one of them, I could use the visible tag on the other one.
    Ooops, thats why its Beta ;) Will have a look in 0.3 for it.

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Logos like in ltfearme's MP-TVseries Blue3wide skin would be very much appreciated!

Logos for hd1080p, hd720p, xvid, dolby digital etc...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/blue3-wide-skin-47921/index3.html#post359116

:D

We have now fully integrated mediainfo.dll into MP (check out svn).
    Its been implemented on the gplayer class.

So u can now programmatically query gplayer of various details like ...

g_player.MediaInfo.IsAc3
    g_player.MediaInfo.IsHDTV

and so forth.

Also the videooverlay class will make sure that public skin properties will be set.
    New skin properties will be added soon, if not already.

This means skinners are now able to have logos for dolby digital, HD etc etc.

/gibman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom