[Beta-0.2] Blue3Wide Skin (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    We have now fully integrated mediainfo.dll into MP (check out svn).
    Its been implemented on the gplayer class.

So u can now programmatically query gplayer of various details like ...

g_player.MediaInfo.IsAc3
    g_player.MediaInfo.IsHDTV

and so forth.

Also the videooverlay class will make sure that public skin properties will be set.
    New skin properties will be added soon, if not already.

This means skinners are now able to have logos for dolby digital, HD etc etc.

/gibman

Wow! Excellent work! I guess this will take some work load away from the Moving Pictures developers to put into more needed functionality. :D

Emph

Felias

Portal Pro
    August 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Whoot!

So now MP can query my .mkv-files and automatically display the information, right?

Can't wait to see the first skin using this! (preferrably Aeon) :)

anvandarnamn

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Logos like in ltfearme's MP-TVseries Blue3wide skin would be very much appreciated!

Logos for hd1080p, hd720p, xvid, dolby digital etc...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/blue3-wide-skin-47921/index3.html#post359116

:D

g_player.MediaInfo.IsAc3

and so forth.

Also the videooverlay class will make sure that public skin properties will be set.

/gibman

This is great, but why isnt FLAC audio supported?

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Logos like in ltfearme's MP-TVseries Blue3wide skin would be very much appreciated!

Logos for hd1080p, hd720p, xvid, dolby digital etc...

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/blue3-wide-skin-47921/index3.html#post359116

:D

g_player.MediaInfo.IsAc3

and so forth.

/gibman

This is great, but why isnt FLAC audio supported?

We forgot this audio format a another couple of things. We are going to implement those :p

Simone

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    We forgot this audio format a another couple of things. We are going to implement those :p

Simone

Chemelli: It would be great if this info could be shown without playing the file as well, if you could be so kind? :)
    Emph

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Simone

Chemelli: It would be great if this info could be shown without playing the file as well, if you could be so kind? :)
    Emph

I can't speak for Chemelli, but for what it's worth, I personally feel like this falls more into the realm of the responibility of the plug-in dev, at least outside of MyVideos. With Moving Pictures for example, MediaPortal has no way of knowing what file it should be inspecting for MediaInfo when a file is not being played back. Sure in the facade we have list items the represent movies, but there is currently nothing in the facade itself that links directly to a video file, that is all handled by Moving Pictures specific code.

With the next release of Moving Pictures though, we will be supplying this information in the various Moving Pictures views (prior to playback), so you will get your wish with 0.8 Emphatic. We have a feature incomplete alpha build of 0.8 that already has this implemented, if you would like to grab a copy for skinning purposes, send me a PM or jump on our IRC channel. Same goes for any other skinners.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can't speak for Chemelli, but for what it's worth, I personally feel like this falls more into the realm of the responibility of the plug-in dev, at least outside of MyVideos. With Moving Pictures for example, MediaPortal has no way of knowing what file it should be inspecting for MediaInfo when a file is not being played back. Sure in the facade we have list items the represent movies, but there is currently nothing in the facade itself that links directly to a video file, that is all handled by Moving Pictures specific code.

Thanks for clearing that up.

With the next release of Moving Pictures though, we will be supplying this information in the various Moving Pictures views (prior to playback), so you will get your wish with 0.8 Emphatic. We have a feature incomplete alpha build of 0.8 that already has this implemented, if you would like to grab a copy for skinning purposes, send me a PM or jump on our IRC channel. Same goes for any other skinners.

I'll wait for the proper release/beta, because skinning these functions -> showing people screen shots(inevitable, really) = probably even more nagging from users for your next release. :D The beta's always pretty close to the actual release, an that'll give plenty of time for any skinning work. :D

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom