[Beta - Update 2013/08/09] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal! (1 Viewer)

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Re: [PoC - Update 2010/09/11] MP3D - Render 3D via MediaPortal!

@thunder
Please use the updated plugin in the first post and let me know

It dosen´t work. With your Plugin enabled i can´t Play any Video. It comes the Message "Can´t play Video Video: DX50 Audio PCM

I work with SAF 5 Codecpak :confused:

ps. Modechange on proberties of the Codec dosen´t work to. It don´t remember the change

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

It did that to you too? It's funny I thought this only happened to me after messing around with the mp xml and some codecs !!!

Well, all I did to stop this from happening, was to open the configuration, ensure that all codecs are selected, all codec options are set and pressed OK.
Then I played a movie in MP with 3D. I think it crashed the first time, but the second, it worked.
I wonder why would this happen.

Let me know if that helped you so I can investigate the solution

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007

It did that to you too? It's funny I thought this only happened to me after messing around with the mp xml and some codecs !!!

Well, all I did to stop this from happening, was to open the configuration, ensure that all codecs are selected, all codec options are set and pressed OK.
Then I played a movie in MP with 3D. I think it crashed the first time, but the second, it worked.
I wonder why would this happen.

Let me know if that helped you so I can investigate the solution

Does not help me

as already written:

1.) A lasting adjusting of input and output of the stereo transmission codec in the Postprocessing is not possible. There always remains with the basic setting.

2.) With enabled plugin the error message "Cant't play video, videocodec DX50 audiocodec PCM" comes with all videos

Nevertheless, your plugin is an excellently beginning in 3D age

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

1. AS of the new version, you DO NOT need to have the filter in the post processing filters. Try to remove it or disable it.

2. The reason why the filter properties are not saved when you click OK in the Post Processing screen is not relevant to my plugin. Simply there is no wrapper around the filter developped yet to allow saving and restoring!

I am sorry your troubleshooting takes so much time, but it's my first plugin. I am not aware of how things work yet!
(Please remove or disable the post processing filter and let me know)

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007

1. AS of the new version, you DO NOT need to have the filter in the post processing filters. Try to remove it or disable it.

2. The reason why the filter properties are not saved when you click OK in the Post Processing screen is not relevant to my plugin. Simply there is no wrapper around the filter developped yet to allow saving and restoring!

I am sorry your troubleshooting takes so much time, but it's my first plugin. I am not aware of how things work yet!
(Please remove or disable the post processing filter and let me know)

Sorry but I still get with every video this error message. If I your Plugin disable everything is again OK

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
Re: [PoC - Update 2010/09/12] MP3D - Render 3D via MediaPortal!

Can you please try the new version in the first post? I hope this one will get you running!

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007

Can you please try the new version in the first post? I hope this one will get you running!

Now key 3 is ok but arrow keys not and f9 shows not all mods and change not the mod. it´s always on monoscope

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

If I understand your problem properly:
1. 3 key works and enables the 3D mode.
2. Pressing the arrow keys does not do anything ?
3. Pressing F9 does not show some 3D output modes that the filter supports, like NVIDIA ???

My comments are:
1. Great!
2. I guess you've pressed the key 3 once more to show the 3d menu (an OSD to the top-left corner as shown in the screenshots). If so, then:
- IF you change the "Source format" from eg: Monoscopic to "Side by side" you are not expected to see any difference.
It's the "Output format" you are supposed to change to see some difference !!! (Press 0 key to go to "output format" menu)
- IF you change the "Source format" by pressing LEFT/RIGHT and the Label does not change from Monoscopic to sth else, then the filter is not enabled ... please report.
- IF else, please be more specific.
3. If the 3D mode is not enabled, the classic context menu will be shown
- Some output modes have been excluded because special renderers are required. Those wont be supported for now.
- If you ment something else, please be more specific.

I hope I've helped

StasX4

Portal Member
May 20, 2009

Hi!
Been waiting for this plugin! Very good job!
I have a question. Is there any possibility to translate the dialogue into another language? If so, how? Tried to change the file en.xml, but it does not yield results. Sorry for my English.

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

Yes, you need to change the en.xml to the language of MediaPortal. For example for the Greek language, I have the file named as "el.xml"
The only extra thing you need to do is to save the document in UTF-8 encoding and not in ANSI that the en.xml is ...
(Open your file in notepad and choose "Save As". Then change the format from ANSI to UTF-8)

I'm sorry I forgot to set the en.xml of the package in UTF-8 to avoid this step. (oups)

Edit: There is no need to be sorry for your English since it's obviously not your first language :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom