[Beta - Update 2013/08/09] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal! (1 Viewer)

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
Re: [PoC - Update 2010/09/12] MP3D - Render 3D via MediaPortal!

I miss the Nvidia Vison Driver for Output format. An Source format over/under dosent work.:confused:

And how can i mapp the F9 to my Hama MCE Remote?

StasX4

Portal Member
May 20, 2009

The only extra thing you need to do is to save the document in UTF-8 encoding and not in ANSI that the en.xml is ...
(Open your file in notepad and choose "Save As". Then change the format from ANSI to UTF-8)

Thanks for the quick response!
Yes, now translated works.
Thanks again!
Will there be new versions plug-in?

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007

So I have tested even today sometimes with an Anaglyph Red/Cyan glasses. In my opinion there does not function the Sourceswitch. All the same what one puts, it happens nothing.

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

thunder:
Currently there is no way of visually setting the hotkey to something else. But if you want you can try changing the MP3D.xml configuration file. (MenuCommands/item 4/Hotkey from F9 to something else. See the Microsoft .Net framework documentation on the Keys enumeration)
You can try the same for enabling the NVIDIA format (FilterPropertyValues/Filterproperty 102/NextPropertyValue = 106 ...)

You say you've tested with R/C glasses and you saw no difference. With what kind of source video did you try? What were your settings?

StasX4:
Thank you, I don't think I am going to release any other updates since there is no interest. This needs to be integrated into MP to be stable. It injects into the Graph and modifies it on the fly.

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007

@thunder:
Currently there is no way of visually setting the hotkey to something else. But if you want you can try changing the MP3D.xml configuration file. (MenuCommands/item 4/Hotkey from F9 to something else. See the Microsoft .Net framework documentation on the Keys enumeration)
You can try the same for enabling the NVIDIA format (FilterPropertyValues/Filterproperty 102/NextPropertyValue = 106 ...)

You say you've tested with R/C glasses and you saw no difference. With what kind of source video did you try? What were your settings?

@StasX4:
Thank you, I don't think I am going to release any other updates since there is no interest. This needs to be integrated into MP to be stable. It injects into the Graph and modifies it on the fly.

Source = Side by Side Left first

Output = Color Anaglyph

Your menu also registers furthermore Monoscope. The Arrow keys do not function also like already written :confused:

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

Your menu also registers furthermore Monoscope. The Arrow keys do not function also like already written :confused:

What do you mean? You have the same settings that I had for the screenshots in the first post ... it does work.
Can you please be more specific? What are your system specs? Did it ever work or it just broke? What version of the filter you have installed? What version of MP? Can you post screenshots?

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007

Ok first step 1

Play the Movie and start your plugin with key "3"

On the Menü shows Source "Monoscopic"

Step 2

Type "3" and the menü closed.
Type "3" again and the menü shows. On Source stand "Monoscopic"

Step 3

Type "F9" and change the Source to Side by Side - Left first and type enter. Your menü still shows "Monoscopic"

Step 4

Type "3" to close the Menü. The Movie plays still in wrong Source

i have installed Stereoscopic Player 1.4.2

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

Ok, try the latest version of the player: 1.6.4

Your version is 1,5 years old ...

Edit: Uninstall the previous version to be sure

thunder

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007

Just the Moment i had testet the new play version. Now it works :D

Can you me advise to change the "f9" to "4" and the Nvidiamod ti enablen? :confused:

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

Can you find the MP3D.xml? It's in the same folder as mediaportal.xml.

Open it with notepad and search for "F9" without quotes. Replace with "D4" without quotes and save. Re-open MP and voila.

For the NVidia mode it needs some more tweeking. I can't help without your xml

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom