Black Glass Blog (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi!

It's a while since i started a new experimental blog on blogspot.com: Black Glass Blog

This blog is meant to help Mediaportal users to keep track of the Black Glass skins development, providing hints and tips about the use of the skins.

I feel that many new users are puzzled in the beginning and that it's not simple to keep up with the development of the program itself, the plugins and the skins. A lot of info is scattered throughout the Mediaportal forum and the Mediaportal wiki and it's hard to find it!

Feel free to leave comments and links to this blog.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Every update to the Black Glass svn repository will be reported to the blog with more detailed explanations.

Thanks

Tgx

JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    My friend, who visited us yesterday, asked me: "And what kind of HTPC application do you have?"
    "Media Portal," was my answer!
    "No, no," return my wife, "I'm sure, we have Black Glass, look..." and she took remote control and pressed green key!

Tgx, :D for your excellent work.

JiRo (and my wife). :D

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Wonderful!!!!!

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi Tgx ! i just see in the blog , you post you macking the skins to full hd ... ?

is it means BG & BGN ?

AND CAN we see some screenshots ...... :rolleyes:

Verry Cool ....:D

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Tgx,

If you need it I have a tool that converts a skin from 1280x720 to 1920x1080 (all width, height, x and y, offsets and others). Fixes most things except for animations (slide positions and center) that you have to fix manually. Let me know if you want it.

cheers
    cul8er

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Yes, i'm porting the Black Glass skin to full hd. I've already converted all the xml files. I'm now making the full hd gfx and this is taking a lot of time, especially for the Basic Home and its editor. No screenshots till i'm ready with the reworked gfx files.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    If you need it I have a tool that converts a skin from 1280x720 to 1920x1080 (all width, height, x and y, offsets and others). Fixes most things except for animations (slide positions and center) that you have to fix manually. Let me know if you want it.

I used the tool by Bavarian and many things had to be fixed manually, but it took me only 2 hours of work! ;-)

Have you an updated tool?

Thanks

Tgx

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, i'm porting the Black Glass skin to full hd. I've already converted all the xml files. I'm now making the full hd gfx and this is taking a lot of time, especially for the Basic Home and its editor. No screenshots till i'm ready with the reworked gfx files.

Thanks

Tgx

That's awesome news! The skin is getting close to perfection! What's next. black glass in 3 D ? Thanks again for all your hard work!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom