Black Glass Nova HD - TVSeries Glitch (1 Viewer)

dopeydude

Portal Member
March 11, 2008
Just a weird one.

When viewing my TVSeries plugin via the coverflow view I get a weird glitch. When pressing play just on the series name to play the most recent unwatched video has finished playing it drops back to the TVSeries plugin but with no dvd covers in the cover show. Just the fan art shows. You cannot navigate left or right. If you quit out of TVSeries and return the issue still resides with just the fantart showing.

If press play again the next episode will play in that series. If i press play and shortly after press stop the coverflow view restores to normal.

Though when playing the first TV Series in my collection in an alphabetical order this does not occur. Only after the first tv show this happens.

Thought this would be an issue with the plugin itself. Updated the skin/plugin/mediaportal and cleared cache but the issue still resides.

If I view a series and then go into the sub menu and select the season, then the episode and press play this does not occur. It takes me back to the episode list.

Tried with another skin and the issue did not occur.

Any ideas?

PS: Thanks for the awesome skin.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Which other skin does not show the issue?

Thanks

Tgx

dopeydude

Portal Member
    March 11, 2008
    Wiped the htpc clean and started fresh. Installed mediaportal with the mp-tv series plugin and black glass nova. didnt install any additional software or plugins and the same issue happened when i pressed the letter p on the keyboard in coverflow view.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Does this file for Black Glass Nova HD solve your issue?

Thanks

Tgx

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
      42.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom