Black Glass Nova Skin 1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Just wondering, what version of RadioTime does this skin support..
    The skin supports Radiotime 0.5.3.2. I'm waiting for a definitive release before updating.

Thanks

Tgx

Bradley Dyke

Portal Member
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Beautiful skin, first impressions on 1.02 htpc and 1.1 test bed extremely positive and for first release incredible their aren't more issues. would like to add my vote for My Trailers, and ability to add / remove buttons for basic home. would be especially nice if the buttons rotated around, maintaining the arc. look forward to any future updates.
    Big Thumbs Up.

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    At first, what a great skin !!, black glass was already very good but this is one big step up.

Never the less I found a small bug. When playing video or tv then switch to Last Fm you get the small media live window on top of the left menu. (just cosmetic.)

Oh just found another one. When installing this skin with the mpe1 installer. MP is not configured to use this skin. In my case it complained about a not found black glass skin because i just manually deleted that one.

And another one, when showing your videos with my video, select large icon view and then scroll down and then up and up and up until you are at the top of your list and then further up. Your skin goes mental. As far as I can see this only occurs the first time you do this. After that it just rolls back to the end of the list as it should do.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi Tgx !
    i find 1 bug in music now playing if click up to see top bar ,also the minioverlay come up on the screen, in Nova.BG & Black Glass skins , it's show ..

ppeterr

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2008
    TGX: thanks a lot, this looks amazing, very good work.

I would like to ask you something, its more general and not only about your skins....

I would like to disable, the menu on the left, that popups in moving pictures.

I hope you can point me, to where and what line to edit.

spitjo

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Udine
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    There is a bug in recorded tv under 1.0.2
    see attached screenshot

Obv i have applied your patch for 1.0.2
    Sorry for the quality of the screenshot, but i was connected via teamviewer to my htpc to try your skin (just can't wait to be home!!)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      116.4 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    There is a bug in recorded tv under 1.0.2
    see attached screenshot

Obv i have applied your patch for 1.0.2
    Sorry for the quality of the screenshot, but i was connected via teamviewer to my htpc to try your skin (just can't wait to be home!!)
    Fixed in the updates thread.

Thanks a lot

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    At first, what a great skin !!, black glass was already very good but this is one big step up.

Never the less I found a small bug. When playing video or tv then switch to Last Fm you get the small media live window on top of the left menu. (just cosmetic.)

Oh just found another one. When installing this skin with the mpe1 installer. MP is not configured to use this skin. In my case it complained about a not found black glass skin because i just manually deleted that one.

And another one, when showing your videos with my video, select large icon view and then scroll down and then up and up and up until you are at the top of your list and then further up. Your skin goes mental. As far as I can see this only occurs the first time you do this. After that it just rolls back to the end of the list as it should do.

I've just posted the fix for the Last.fm issue in the updates thread.

I cannot understand the issue with the mpe1 installer.

I cannot reproduce the issue in myvideos.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx !
    i find 1 bug in music now playing if click up to see top bar ,also the minioverlay come up on the screen, in Nova.BG & Black Glass skins , it's show ..
    Sorry, i cannot understand how to fix it!

Someday i'll find the fix! :)

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom