Black Glass Nova Skin 1.3.0 (2 Viewers)

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009
    Hello everyone

I love the black skin nova but is it possible to change the appearance of the virtual keyboard?

TeeTee

Portal Member
    December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm trying to download this wonderfull skin but the rar archive is giving me a CRC error. I've tried multiple times but the file seems damaged. Is it possible to reupload a working file ??

THX

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'm trying to download this wonderfull skin but the rar archive is giving me a CRC error. I've tried multiple times but the file seems damaged. Is it possible to reupload a working file ??

THX
    Everything is fine here! I'm using WinRar 3.90. Which program are you using to extract the rar package?

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    1) In My trailers the "Source" menu entry flickers instead of scrolling horizontally.
    2) In My Showtimes if you go to view a cinema, then select a movie, then press left to get onto the left menu. You can scroll off the bottom of the menu items so that none are selected. If you then press right it crashes MP.

1) Cannot reproduce this issue!
    2) Found the issue and fixed it. You can find the fix on Google Code svn. The new file is not compatible with Black Glass 2.6.0.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello everyone

I love the black skin nova but is it possible to change the appearance of the virtual keyboard?
    I can only change the button graphics. I'll try in the next release.

Thanks

Tgx

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    1) In My trailers the "Source" menu entry flickers instead of scrolling horizontally.
    2) In My Showtimes if you go to view a cinema, then select a movie, then press left to get onto the left menu. You can scroll off the bottom of the menu items so that none are selected. If you then press right it crashes MP.

2) Found the issue and fixed it. You can find the fix on Google Code svn. The new file is not compatible with Black Glass 2.6.0.

Thanks

Tgx

Hi,

Will there be an update for Black Glass 2.6.0 to fix issue 2?

Cheers,
    Colin

TeeTee

Portal Member
    December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thx for testing. I'm also using winrar 3.90....

I'll keep trying.

edit: i've also tried 7zip but it gives me the same error --> MySimon_c.wav is damaged

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Thanks

Tgx

hi Tgx ! i can conform issue 1 on my win xp pc... is do flicking insted of scrolling ..

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    - on youtube I get the three buttons in the picture below when I press info. (Audio, Subs, Video)

I've just fixed the osd for onlinevideos. The alternative osd packages now both support the onlinevideos plugin.

Download the package again and apply the patch!

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx ! i can conform issue 1 on my win xp pc... is do flicking insted of scrolling ..

Does this file make any difference?

Thanks

Tgx

Attachments

• references.xml
      21.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom