Black Glass Skin 1.5.5 (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi!

Just a quick fix for some little issues in MyFilms pointed out by Guzzi.
    Now you have to press enter in myfilms details to start the playback. I've removed the play button in left menu. It's much easier!

Thanks

Tgx

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tgx

Just updated from an early Black Glass to 1.5.5 today and I love the work you've done with the OSD. One wish though, could you add the "#time" to the ZapOSD aswell?

manray

Portal Pro
    December 5, 2008
    Hi Tgx

Thanks for this new version.
    The link in download page is wrong. Please update to this new thread.

Nice work

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi!

I've started using Google Code as Project Home Page for the skin. You can find the skin home page on Google Code here.

I've also uploaded in Google Code an experimental mpi installer package for Black Glass skin 1.5.5. You can find it here!

Thanks

Bye

Tgx

elhesse

Portal Member
    August 3, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Has anybody having a problem setting a recording using 4 the record? When I try to set the recording it tells me that 4tr_programinfo.xml is missing or invalid. I checked and file is there. I have removed the skin and reinstalled from a new download, still get the error. I have removed the cache and that did not help. I'm using 1.5.5. I've tried other skins and they work fine. Other than that I really enjoy the skin. Keep up the great work.

Thanks

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi,

I noticed on the first page you mentioned a fix for the full colour fanart view for Moving Pictures. I've applied this fix and still can't scroll down when using the large icon view. It doesn't work with either keyboard or remote. Please can you have a look for me? Thank you :)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    I noticed on the first page you mentioned a fix for the full colour fanart view for Moving Pictures. I've applied this fix and still can't scroll down when using the large icon view. It doesn't work with either keyboard or remote. Please can you have a look for me? Thank you :)

Yes, there's a issue with the "scrollOffset" property in the thumbnails facadeview. It should be "0" instead of "1".

Use the file in attach!

Thanks for pointing it out!

Tgx

Attachments

• movingpictures.facade.xml
      30.7 KB

Conflicted

Portal Member
    July 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey again TGX, congrats on the Popular Skins promotion :)

And thanks for the PSD file, now my Black Glass skin is almost perfect since I could personalize it!
    Hehe even starting to like the the "tube" osd :p

Just one question though; Do you think you will make a full visibility fanart mod for TV Series, like you have for Moving Pictures?

Regards,
    Viktor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom